Meet The Star☆Twinkle Cures

Meanwhile, Fuwa (in her unicorn form) is looking at a ladybug sitting on a flower before flying peacefully. 4 seconds later, Fuwa heard a voice.

Hoshina Hikaru: Hey, Fuwa. Smile for the camera! (Fuwa looks up and smiles and the camera makes a clicking noise)

Fuwa: The picture looks great, I can feel my heart racing!

Hoshina Hikaru: These photos are gonna make you so popular, that you must be a model for our new fashion shop! (looks at her phone and scrolls down the pictures to find the perfect one. Kaguya Madoka pushed her, who also wanted to take pictures as well)

Kaguya Madoka: Hey, Hikaru! Move out the way so I can take a picture! (Holds camera) Fuwa, look at me, please." 

(Before long, both Kaguya Madoka and Hoshina Hikaru were fighting over who was going to take a picture next. Hagoromo Lala, Yuni, Amamiya Elena and Prunce were looking at what they are seeing. They didn't seem to notice, somehow)

Amamiya Elena: Don't they look adorable when they take their pictures? 

Hagoromo Lala: It seems so, but I wonder what happened to those space villains and stuff...

Prunce: We got over them since that one girl just stole all our Star pens. One day we might wish for a rainbow star.

Yuni: Hmm... you seem alright to me.

Hoshina Hikaru (off screen): Alright, everyone, say cheese!

(Hoshina Hikaru laughs and puts the camera to her face. The title appears as the Star☆Twinkle Cures, The Biggest Adventure Club and The Agents Of L.E.A.F read the logo. It then cuts to some activities being shown at daytime. The Star☆Twinkle cures, Fuwa and Prunce are having a picnic)