38. We Almost Made It.

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 9

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 9. The Piggyback ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Waiting a whole three hours for Nancy and the others to be ready was a lot. Walking around the house searching for Vecna with the blue light. No shoes.

Marker and notepad in her hand. One in one. The blue light on her right and the notepad with the marker on her left. The floorboard creaking. Franny and Erica soon bumped into each other which made their lights brighter.

Franny took her notepad. Tell Lucas and Max. She showed her and she nodded. They both set their lanterns down as Erica looked for the two. She came back with them as their lanterns went brighter.

Phase one? Erica showed Lucas and Franny who nodded to her. Erica left the house and she took her flashlight as she went to the playground. The three-headed to the living room right after Erica left, the couches were old and beat up. Franny and Lucas sat across from each other while Max was drawing on her notepad.

Franny took her notepad and wrote the words; Hi. Lucas smiled and took his notepad and wrote back with the words; Hi Frans. She smiled.

I love you. She wrote to him. Lucas gave a huge smile which made him write back; I love you more. He then showed her before he turned the page and wrote; Movie Friday? She smiled and nodded.

Soon Erica was signaling them for phase two. Lucas took his flashlight and signaled her back. Max was placing her shoes as she took her blue light and walked to the blue bright flickering light. Lucas and Franny followed behind her as she talked to Vecna.

"No more music. No more games." Max spoke. "Do you hear me? What are you waiting for huh? Come on do you want me or not?" Max yelled as the light stopped flickering and flickering to hers. He was leading her up into the attic.

Max had set the blue light down before she sat down with her legs crossed. Lucas and Franny stood up. Max exhaled. "What are you waiting for asshole? I'm right here! I'm right here!" Max called out as her light stopped flickering. Max started to confess her thoughts. Her worst and best ones.

Max has taken off her Walkman and set it down. Franny watched in sorrow. She confessed that she wished for her brother's death.

A few moments later she was in Vecna's trance. "Max? Can you hear me? Max!" Franny called out. "Max!" Lucas called for her. Franny was panicking. She needs her to stay alive. "Get the flashlight!" Lucas called out. Franny grabbed it and rushed to the window with the flashlight. She turned it on and off for Erica.