Chapter 18

Hello everyone,
How are you all?

THIS BOOK CROSS MORE THAN 200 READS.
THANK YOU FOR LOVING THIS BOOK SO MUCH🙏🙏🙏🙏.
IT MEANT A LOT, GUYS 🥰🥰

Here I am back with the next chapter.
Show your love for this book with your VOTE, COMMENTS, and SHARE IT.

Enjoy Reading
🥰🥰🥰

***********************************
Siya Pov

Finally garnishing the Ras Malai with pista and almonds pieces, I dust my hands and remove the saree pallu that I tugged on my waist.

As per tradition, I have to prepare a sweet dish as my pehli rasoi

As per tradition, I have to prepare a sweet dish as my pehli rasoi. And also prepare today's breakfast with Momma and Ritu aunty.

"Siya, take out Ras malai in a bowl for the prasad and come with us; we have to do pooja." After that, we made our way to the puja room, where everyone was already present. "Come, siya beta, sit beside Ruhaan Ji in the front." Nodding at her, I sit beside him while others are sitting behind us as we have to do puja.

I put a veil on my head, and we started the pooja as per Mumma's instructions. We completed the ritual by offering prasad to the gods and standing up for prayer. We were about to turn when Dadi stopped me and Ruhaan Ji and said, "Ru beta, apply that sindoor in Siya's hairline." Dadi said as she pointed towards the sindoor, "We offered it to Bhagwan Ji."

Taking Sindoor between his thumb and first finger, he slowly fills my hairline again, looking directly into my eyes. I move my gaze down due to his intense yet beautiful eyes on me, making me blush silently.

"Haye, you two look so cute like this!" Ma exclaimed loudly, making us come out of our moment. "Mumma, I am really hungry now. Bhai-bhabhi, please do your romance after breakfast." Vivian whines while holding his tummy.

"Bhukkad kahi ka, acha khasa romance chal rha tha, can't you wait for a while?" Shaurya scolds him while dragging him to the dining table. We all follow behind them to the dining room.

Suddenly, Ruhaan Ji holds my wrist, making me look at him with a frown. "Your ankle, are you OK? Is it hurting?" he asked gently. Giving him a small smile, I reply, "It is better now, thanks to you." Nodding, we again started walking to the dining table.

He settled with others, whereas I started helping Ma serve. After serving everyone, I sit with Ruhaan Ji. I was about to serve myself when Dadi suddenly shouted, "STOP SIYA!" Making everyone startled.

"What happens, Ma?" Ma asked worriedly. "Ruhaan, serve breakfast on Siya's plate," Dadi said, making everyone sigh in relief, whereas Ruhaan Ji looked annoyed at her demand. Nevertheless, he starts filling my plate with food.

"That is enough." I stopped him as he was about to put some poha in. "Siya, serve everyone today's special dessert," Mumma said as she handed over the bowl of Ras Malai to me. First of all, I serve Dadi, Papa, and Mumma, then Shruti's parents and Ruhaan Ji, while others help themselves.

Dadi smiles as she takes a bite, and Papa is eating it as if it is running away from him, ignoring everyone. I can say that everyone likes it from their looks except my dear husband, who is just eating it with a neutral face, making me pout internally at him.

"Siya beta, mazza agya aaj toh," Papa said as I started grinning at him. "Thank you, papa." I thank him. "Come here, Siya," he called to me near him. I stand beside him as he puts a velvet jewellery box in my hand, making me look at him in shock. (Siya beta, today's food was amazing!)

"There is no n...." Mumma cut me off and said, "The first time you cook for us, this is our blessing." I was about to bend down to touch their feet, but Papa stopped me and hugged me while patting my head.

"You are our daughter, Siya. And I am always there for you as your father." He said this as tears appeared in my eyes upon hearing his words. "Why are you making my bhabhi cry?" Vivian said as he put his hand around my shoulders protectively, making us chuckle at his fake angry face, and Papa just rolled his eyes at him.

Everyone showers me with lots of gifts for my Pehli Rasoi.

"Ruhaan, you didn't give anything to her; didn't you like her food?" Shruti asked him as everyone looked at him, waiting for his answer. "I have nothing to give her right now, as the wedding happened suddenly." He said it with a straight face, and taking his phone, he turned to leave, but Dadi stopped him.

"At least show some love and respect to her; money and materialistic things are not everything," Dadi told him gently. "Maybe we should leave them alone for a while. They must be feeling shy around us." Shruti teased us, making everyone chuckle, and they all left for the living area, whereas Shaurya winked at him; he just glared at his directions.

"All the best, guys!" Shruti shouts as she runs away. We remained silent for a few minutes before I asked him, "I hope you like today's breakfast." While playing with my rings.

"It's good" "Just good?" I again asked with a sad face. "I mean, it's tasty, especially the Ras Malai." He said this as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I am glad you like it." And give him a bright smile.

"Sorry about your gift, I w...." Cutting him off, I told him, "There is no need, as Dadi said, as they are not everything." I assured him. He looked at me with his beautiful grey eyes as he walked towards me and said, "I promise to give you the respect and care you deserve as my wife and have every right to the things that belong to me". I looked at him with affection.

He slowly leans down, making me close my eyes in reflex. Within a second, I feel him kissing my forehead softly, and suddenly an electric current runs through my body, and my palm curls into a fist due to the intensity of emotion I am feeling right now.

"Welcome to my world, Mrs. Roy," he said with a smirk, and he left me alone, standing there with my red-hot face. Covering my face with my hands, I let out a squeal.

Placing all the dirty dishes in the wash basin with Shruti. We both entered the living room, where everyone was busy chit-chatting. After some time, Shruti and Shaurya left for the office, and Uncle and Aunty also left as they had some work in the hospital. Yeah, both of them are doctors.

Ma asks us to take some rest. Honestly, I really wanted to sleep some more. Ruhaan Ji has some work, so he went to his home office while I entered the bedroom for a nap.

In the evening

I am arranging my clothes in the closet after taking much-needed sleep. Now I am feeling fully energetic and fresh. Ruhaan Ji is sitting on the couch while doing something on his phone.

"Siya, are you done?" he suddenly asks me, entering the closet. "Ye-yeah, almost. You need something?" I reply as I close the drawer with my jewellery. "Ma is calling us for dinner." He said that as I nodded my head and stood in front of the mirror, I fixed my saree. And said, "Let's go." And start walking ahead of him.

"Ma, you just relax while I serve everyone." I take a bowl of curry from her and make her sit beside Papa's chair. We are eating our dinner while chatting and laughing. As Vivaan is telling us about his love life.

Dadi loudly clears her throat to get our attention: "I have decided that we will organise a reception party for Ruhaan and Siya. And we will invite everyone from our relatives to Ruhaan's business associates."

"Ji Ma, we didn't even inform our relatives about his marriage. Siya will also get to meet other close relatives this way." Ma said it excitedly with a big smile. "Wow, party!!" Vivian cheers loudly.

"How about this weekend?" Dadi asks us. "Fine with me," Ruhaan Ji replies. I also smile and say yes. "Ok, then this weekend," Ma said while clapping.

"Raghu and Ruhaan, make sure about the arrangements of the party," Dadi informs them, making them nod at her. "Siya beta, Pallavi will help you with your dress and jewellery, and if you want anything, don't hesitate, ok? Also, invite your orphanage's kids and Pratibha." Saying she left for her room to sleep.

Ruhaan Ji, Papa, and Vivaan are talking about party arrangements while I help Mumma in the kitchen. "Siya, you should go to sleep now. I will manage here. Ruhaan must be waiting for you." Her last sentence made me confused, so I asked her, "Why is he waiting for me?"

Hitting her forehead with her hand, she said, "My stupid girl, you are both newlyweds and should spend some time with each other alone. You know, do some romance and all." and wiggled her eyebrows, and my face started to heat up at her words. She laughed at me, seeing my red face.

"You are so cute, Siya." And pull my cheeks lovingly. "Now go," she says, gently pushing me outside the kitchen and giving me a thumbs up.

************************************

How is the chapter?
Hope u liked it☺☺.
Don't forget to Vote, comment, and share the story.

See you soon
Bye Bye
👋
Take Care