Our Airport Escort

Captain America met us at the airport the next day. Captain freaking America.

"I had to make sure you guys were safe. No offense, William but a Minecraft streamer no matter how tall, can't really do much to protect this lovely lady and an it? What do I refer to a you as, Juni?" he explains.

"An 'it' is fine. It's a pretty perfect description to be completely honest," Juni says.

"And none taken, it's pretty true," Will agreed.

"Why did you need to send us off though?" I ask.

"I understand that last time, there was some threatening and you all almost got killed," he reminds us.

"I handled the situation," I argue.

"I know you did, Ms. General? It is a miss, right? I'd hate for you to be married," Cap asks.

"The only male I talk to in person is Will," I say.

"In person?" he pauses.

"I have internet friends. You probably don't even know what that means," I retort.

"I do actually know what that means," he says. "I have a few myself."

"Congrats, Cap," I say, patting him in the back. "Now seriously, what are you with us here?"

"There were problems with the jar. We're choosing to believe what you said about the stone. It is more dangerous than the jar, so thus more powerful people probably have an interest in it," he explains.

"I can hold em off," I say.

"Well, you see Ms. General, it's just an extra precaution. And to be honest, you're record says you haven't been active in years," he explains.

"I WOULD BE FUCKING ACTIVE IF IT WASN'T FOR SHIELD, ALRIGHT?" I shout. I grab my stuff and stomp off Juni and Wilbur following behind me. We left Captain America standing there with a baffled look on his face.

Nothing exciting happened on the flight back. I think Will and Juni were a bit scared of me to be honest. We land in England and it's night. We hang out in Will's office for a bit.

We pull out our phones to text our internet friends.

Juni 🔫🐞
Guess who may have yelled
at Captain Fucking America
and then immediately got
on a plane to England

You
🖕🖕🖕

America's Ass?
Huh?

Anthony
Huh?

Bruce
What?

Clinton
Do we get context or?

Juni 🔫🐞
Nope, no context

Anthony
... okay then
What are you guys doing?

You
Watching Wilbur do dumb
shit

YouWatching Wilbur do dumbshit

America's Ass?
Huh?

Anthony
What was his thought
process?

Juni 🔫🐞
I watched it and idek
know

You
^^^

Wilbah 🟤🎸
I KNEW YOU GUYS
WERE TALKING ABOUT ME

Clinton
Boom, genius of the year

Juni 🔫🐞
Imma head out
I got hit redheads number
and I wanna talk to her

You
Okay whatever

Bruce
EVERYBODY GO TO
FUCKING SLEEP

Anthony
Nah

Clinton
No thanks

America's Ass?
Not right now

Wilbah 🟤🎸
No

You
DO WHAT BRUCE SAID

Anthony
Yes, ma'am

Clinton
Right away

America's Ass?
Sorry ma'am

Wilbah 🟤🎸
Of course, please don't murder me

Finished texting in the group chat and Juni gone, me and Will looked at each other.

"We should probably sleep," I say.

"Yep," he says, grabbing a box in his office. The box is filled with pillows and blankets.

"Sleepover?" he asks.

"Only if we can build a fort," I agree.