44-Punishment Day

Kinuka's POV

It's been a month since the day I found out I was pregnant, and turns out I'm 3 months along. We decided to let Abbaddon simmer in his pain for a little while longer. Ever since the news spread of my pregnancy the entire pack has been way more protective. The pups don't let me sit on the floor with them like I used to and make sure that I don't carry any of the younger ones. The pack warriors have been more on guard around the territory and a bit harsher towards wandering rogues who get too close.

The pack cooks have made sure to stock up on EVERYTHING, seeing as my cravings are very random. But with that comes eating restrictions that Vincent has helped me bend around. My brothers and father are working hard so that when I reach eight months they can stay with me until my delivery.

As of right now my siblings, along with Vincent, Leonardo, Ashley, and Enzo are all on our way to his cell to Finish what he started so long ago. We've all agreed on what our personal choice of torture shall be. We walked into his cell to see him chained to the ceiling, bruised, bloodied, and scarred. Just as he did to us.

"Wakey wakey, somethings about to breaky" sang Jiya

He woke up to her harshly pinching his neck

"What now?" He grumbled lowly

"Now is the time we take back our pain" hummed Colton. As you can see he rarely talks and only when necessary

we decided to take turns and saving the most tortured for last. In order we will start with Isadora, then Ajax, Adia, Basil, Zayden, Colton, Jiya, Lilith, and finally me. Our order wasn't chosen at random but by going from who had the least to most torture, either from him directly or his men.

"Today will be the day that you are killed, I already sent a letter to the council to which they have agreed to your torture as we see fit. And when I say we I mean the poor souls you have hurt. Including my mate." Spoke Vincent in the scariest voice I've ever heard him make.

Once he was finished me and my siblings lined up against the walls as we waited for it to start. Vincent and the others soon followed suit, all standing next to their mates as a silent way of promising support. Isadora walked forward, signaling the start.

Isadora's POV

As I walked towards him, I looked back to see my siblings giving me looks of encouragement. As I turned back around I saw the man who took my mother from me before I could even meet her, before I could even see her. Growing up he always made me feel like a freak because of how my legs looked, even though they were completely normal for a satyr.

"You said I was a freak" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear, and the others but only because they were magical beings "Because of my legs" I continued "Lets see how you like it"

I summoned one of my war hammers, but this one had spikes in the ends. As I pulled back to swing he started begging for me to stop

"I-Isadora you don't have to do this! Think of what your mother would want!" He pleaded

"I can't because I don't even know what she was like, all thanks to you!" As I screamed I rammed the end of my hammer into his left leg causing him to cry out in pain. I went another 15 times before I stopped. I was breathing heavy and there was a mix of blood and tears on my face by the end of my turn.

"That was for my Momma" I whispered as I walked off to go and shower in my bathroom. I need a nap

Ajax's POV

As Isadora walked out of the room I stepped forward to take my turn. As I walked around him I was surveying the damage Isa ha done. It was safe to say that she shattered every bone in his left leg to the point of dust & ash. Growing up his favorite torture method for me was heat and pressure. He would force me into a room that had enhanced gravity and higher heat temperatures than what even a fire elemental could make. So it's time for me to pay it forward.