easter

Ships: brance, rinney, billy x griffin

> Easter cuz easter😍😍

Vance's POV:

I woke up in my bath tub as usual and checked my calender ew easter, Bruce is probably going to force me to celebrate the phone rang I answered it and bruces annoying voice started talking.

"Wanna, come over my house for easter?"

"Mmm, Idunno your parents don't like me and not like I like them, anyway they're kinda hard on you and it gets me mad when they yell at you for stuff that you can't control.

"Vance please for me?"

"Fine, I'll be there in less than 5 fucking minutes."

"Okay, I love you bye!"

I mumbled love you too before hanging up.

Billy's POV:

"Okay, Can you help me make the bunny ears griffin?"

"Yeah, yeah sure!"

We sat on the floor back to back working hard to make rabbit ears, me and griffin we're selling the rabbit ears to get each other matching bracelets.

Griffin's POV:

Billy's hand went a little to close to mine I put my hand on top of his.

"Oh, Look griff! I actually made one without ripping it billy waved it in my face and I smiled.

"it looks fucking terrible!"

"Oh-"

"It's not as bad as mine! So don't worry."

Finney's POV:

Me and robin sat at the dinner table, gwen wasn't home neither my dad so we made those little colored egg things idk.

"What if they taste bad?"

"They definitely will, I mean who the fuck thought of colorful eggs? That does not sound appetizing."

Robin said and kept coloring the egg I kept coloring and felt something splash on my face and it was food coloring robin let out a small laugh and I grab a tissue.

"It's not funny, Robin!"

"It is a little."

Robin smiled and got up smudging the food coloring off my cheek.

"I.. Had a tissue for a reason."

"Oh, yeah seems like I forgot."

Robin said obviously lieing then sat back down.

Bruce's POV:

The door rang over and over and I ran towards it.

"Bruce get the door!"

My mom shouted I opened the door and Vance was standing there he was actually turned around for some reason.

"Hey!"

He turned around.

"Hi,"

I smiled and pulled vance inside.

Griffin's POV:

Billy and me sat outside trying to selling the rabbit ears so fair nobody but this kid who stole our sign.

"Oh, God.. Billy we haven't made any money and it's been 2 hours what's the point?"

"Don't give up, eventually we'll get money don't worry we'll just have to be patient."

"I've been patient for 2 hours! 2 Fucking hours.

I sighed sitting against the wall and billy gave me a hug that lasted for a little some old lady gave us coins then grabbed one smiling thanking us even though we should be thanking her.

"Woah Look we got a shit load of coins!!"

I said me and billy immediately ran to the store across the street instead of braclets we got chocolate I broke a piece and gave billy a piece eating some.

"I don't.. Really like chocolate."

"WHAT??"

I gasped.

Robin's POV:

The eggs were done, they were raw but we still tryed them very bad.. Idea.

Finney ran to the trash can threw up I just ate it then ran over to finney getting his hair out of the way holding his hand with my other hand after he was done puking I apologized over and over.

"It's okay.. Robin really it's okay-"

Finney ran back to the trash can.

Vance's POV:

Me and Bruce sat at the dinner table everyone ate dinner so damn, early but the food was amazing I was basically inhaling my food and got looks from everyone after eating.

"What do you what me to lie and say the food taste like shit?"

Bruce looked at me a bit annoyed.

"Huh?"

I said confused looking back at him. After we were done eating Bruce grabbed my hand walking me out the house.

"Wait, I thought you wanted me to stay the whole night?"

"I'm.. Sorry vance, but that was a little embarrassing."

"Oh.. Yeah no ill leave I'll fucking leave!"

I walked away kicking a tree on the way out which I regretted Bruce called my name telling me to come back like make up your mind.

Robin's POV:

"Finn, for the love of God! You've basically puked your whole existence out."

"Its gross.. thoughhh-"

"Come on, finn your being dramatic now."

I grabbed finneys Hand walking to the couch with him we sat down and watched whatever came on tv finn, laid his head in my lap and I ran my fingers through his hair I've never been happier.

Billy's POV:

"How, could you not like chocolate?!"

" I don't know is me not liking chocolate a bad thing?"

"Yes! It's like the best thing in the world."

"No, not.. Really."

Me and griffin argued about the whole chocolate thing for like an hour.