Dad Got transfer

Prince and vivek both are going to their parent's room...
Mom : Guys your father Got transfer letter today. this time city is far...
(Both brothers looking at eachother )
Both : But what About our study?
Dad : That's why we call you, because of my health issue i can't live there alone your mom also have to come with me... So can you both....
Vivek : can we both what dad
Mom : can you both live here with uncle
(Uncle is working here since so many years for this family so he is Trustworthy for them they can blindly trust him)
Vivek : Yes we can...
Prince : But mom i can't live without you 🥺
(his mom Got emotional too)
Mom : we will come to meet you both on the weekend dear
(After make him understand the situation finally Prince also agree to live with his brother and uncle )
Mom : Prince you can leave i want to talk with your brother
(After Prince leave the room.)
Mom : I know we are not doing fair to you but dear son please we have to take this step it's hard for us too
Vivek : I can understand mom don't worry
Dad : We are not worried fir you you're such a grown up guy now We are worried for Prince will you take care of him? Can you take care of him?
(Vivek is such a mature boy he can understand what his parents want to day... cause sometimes even his parents can't control Prince he is such a brat person Being his guardian is not easy)
Vjvek : Don't worry mom and dad I'll handle him.
Mom : You can Go dear and please send him here...
(Vivek leaved and tell prince to Go)
Prince : Yes Dad
Dad : Come here boy seat we want to say something to you
Prince : Oh for sure...
Dad : since we are going to live in different city we can't keep our eyes on you but your brother is here... Behave your self... i hope we will not get any complains about you from vivek.. be a good boy always obey to your brother give respect him... Follow as he say to do... And yaa never throw any tantrum at him.
Prince : Oh C'mom dad I'm such a innocent and Good kid 😉I'll bother him i promise..
Finally After two days Their parents shifted to another city.