C ·trust· pt2

Previously: 

"I do trust you" I said to her.

"No you don't Chris" She said as she looked at me in the eyes

______________________

I watched as she went to the front door with her stuff in her hands. Not saying a word. She looked at me before closing the door. 

I sigh as I realize I had just lost the most important thing to me over my jealousy. I wasnt my fault. This happened in my last relationship. Except it really wasn't any of our hoodies. It was somebody elses.

I let my trust issues get the best of me. I should've, but I did. I need to apologize to her but for now, ill give her and i a couple of hours to cool down.

-Y/N pov-

I cried in my car as I drove home from Chris's house. Regretting everything that had just happened. From today to last night.

I felt like it was my fault but it was his fault for not trusting me.

If we had only given each other a chance to explain.

I made my way home and I looked at my phone. It was Nick that had texted me. So did Matt.

_________________________

Nicki wicki dicki

hey I heard about what happened to you and Chris, just know I don't want it to affect our relationship as friends, ill always love you

read 4:32

_______________________

I love Nick so much. I expected Matt to make fun of me like he always did but he didn't, he actually cared about me for once.

_________________________

Matty B Raps

Hey Kid. Sorry about you and Chris. Hope ur ok :).

read 4:34

_________________________ 

I read the text without responding. I entered my house, leaving my stuff in the car. I made my way to my room and began to cry regretting leaving Chris. 

He said sorry. 

Why didnt I stay? Should I go back? Does this mean the end?

All questions that could've been answered if he just let me explain. As I cried in my room, looking thru pictures of Chris and I, my heart broke.

 As I cried in my room, looking thru pictures of Chris and I, my heart broke

-Chris pov-

I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't get Y/N out of my head. This can't have been the end of us. i want her so bad right now. I want to feel her touch on my skin, her lips on mine.

"MATT" I yelled in the house.

"YEAH?" He responded as he came down the stairs.

"Take me to Y/n's house" I said to him as I threw him the keys. I then realized he was wearing the black Essentials hoodie.

"Take that shit off when we get back. please" I told him as we came out of the front door.

"Not this hoodie being the cause or your break up" He mumbled as I looked at him with a straight face.

"Just take me to her place" I told him as we hopped into the car. As he drove me there, I was so nervous. As if it had been a long time since we'd seen each other.

-time skip they are now there-

"Go get your girl babe" Matt told me when we got there.

"Now that I'm single you flirting with me?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Just took my chance" he said before I got out of the car rolling my eyes. My heart pounded fast as I walked to her doorstep. Now knowing what to say or do, I knocked on the door.

As i waited for her to open the door, if she did, I began to become red.

I saw the door open as I shot up. It was Y/N.

-Y/N pov-

As I looked thru pictures of Chris and i, I heard a knock on my door. i got up thinking nothing of it as I wiped my tears. 

I went to open the door and it was Chris. He was redder than Taylor Swift's lips.

"Y/N I'm so sorry, I know we broke up for no reason it's just that I've been cheated on before so it started to develop trust issues. But I fully trust you with everything I have I swear" He said. 

I didn't know he'd been cheated on before. That explains a lot.

"Chris it's, fine" i told him.

"No its not okay, I didnt let you explain and that was wrong of m-" He said before I cut him off placing my lips on his.

I felt so complete. i felt relieved. I guess this means we're dating again right? idk.

As we pull away he looked at me before I placed my arms around him missing his touch. His fragrance went up my nostrils. His hair in my face.

I love him. He's mine, I'm his.

-request open-