~Chapter 102~

A/N: Okay this chapter is more of a filler than anything but I really wanted to write it. I hope you enjoy it anyway 😊

"DADDY!" Piper squealed as she threw her schoolbag to the ground and jumped into Harry's arms as soon as Aidan let her into the hospital room, "Daddy, you're here!"

"Hello, my Princess!" Harry scooped her up off the ground and kissed her cheek over and over, "I missed you so much!"

"We missed you too, daddy!" Piper tightly squeezed his neck before Harry put her down, "Daddy, did you meet her?! Did you meet my sister?!"

"I certainly did," Harry smiled down at her warmly, "she's so gorgeous – just like you and your mother."

"She is super cute!" Piper said happily, "I love my sister!"

After her initial excitement died down, her eyes widened a little as she suddenly realized what Harry was wearing.

"Daddy, why did you dress all fancy to go to the hospital?"

Harry laughed. "I didn't. This is the same outfit I was wearing while I was performing in Tokyo."

"Ohh..." Piper began to giggle, "silly daddy, you forgot to get changed before coming to the hospital!"

"I didn't have time. I was trying to get home as fast as I could. I was too excited to see you all," he knelt down and kissed the top of Piper's head, "I missed you all so much."

"We missed you too, daddy!" Piper beamed at him, "Did you and mummy give my sister a name yet? Mummy said she was going to wait for you before giving her a name."

"We certainly have," Harry looked at me and smiled before he gently ushered Piper towards where Aria was resting in my arms, "Piper, say hello to your sister – Aria."

"Aria?" Piper's face immediately lit up upon hearing the name, "I like that name! It's pretty!"

Piper came up and placed her hands on the edge of my bed before smiling down at the sleeping Aria.

"Hello Aria! It's me, Piper – your sister!" She giggled and gently tickled Aria's cheek with her finger, "Mummy, do you think Aria likes me?" She looked up at me.

"Oh, of course she does, snug-bug," I smiled down at her, "she loves you. You're her sister."

Piper looked delighted at my words. "When are we gonna take Aria home?"

Harry and I exchanged slightly forlorn looks before I turned back to Piper and took a moment to breathe.

"It's gonna be some time before we can take Aria home, Piper," I told her sadly, "the doctors have to keep her here in the hospital for a while."

"Why?" Piper's face immediately fell, "Is she okay?"

"Yes, she's fine for now Piper. But since she was born early, the doctors want to make sure nothing's wrong, and that it'll stay that way for a few days."

"Do you have to stay in the hospital, too?" She asked me dejectedly.

"Yes, Piper," I admitted, "I do."

Her bottom lip came out in a morose pout as she rested her head on my hospital bed.

"You've been at the hospital for too long," Piper's voice was low and forlorn, "I want you to come home, mummy..."

"I know, my darling," I let out a soft sigh and gently ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair with my free hand, "I want to come home, too. But it's only gonna be a few more days. Plus, I have good news for you," I began to smile at her.