you have emetophobia (requested)

"You're burning up," Jihyo muttered as she worriedly stared at you. "I know you feel sick, baby. Tell me what's wrong."

"I think I'm coming down with something." You said as you squeezed your eyes shut. "Some sort of stomach bug or flu. I feel so nauseous like I might throw up in a minute."

"Okay, darling, it'll be alright. I'll help you into the bathroom." She said as she put her hand on your back.

"No. You don't get it, Jihyo," You said, breathing shakily. "I'm scared."

"Scared? Of what, sweet girl?"

"Vomiting." You said as she rubbed your shoulder comfortingly. "I have emetophobia. Hearing someone else get throw up, seeing someone else throw up, and just vomiting in general scares me so much. Just the thought of it is making me feel anxious."

"Oh, my love," she sighed. "Everyone's got something they're afraid of. That's nothing to be embarrassed about, if that's the way you feel about your emetophobia."

You looked at her for a second before you covered your mouth as it began to water.

"Come on, baby," Jihyo said as she helped you up and into the bathroom.

You knew it wouldn't be long before you'd get sick.

At this point, as terrified as you are and as much as you don't want to, you know you're not going to be able to fight it off much longer.

Jihyo knelt behind you on the bathroom floor, her hand gently falling onto your lower back to rub it comfortingly as your stomach turned.

"Y/N, baby," She softly spoke.

"I can't," you said as your fingers shook. "I'm scared."

"Don't be scared. I'm here. I won't judge you and I won't leave you. But you have to let it out. The sooner you do, the better you feel, and the sooner you can get back to sleep. Just get it out. I've got you."

You still felt uneasy but with Jihyo right there to comfort you through it, you closed your eyes and gave in as the sick feeling overwhelmed you and your stomach flipped.

Jihyo gently pulled your hair into her hand and held it back for you as you got sick.

It was awful and every second seemed to be worse than the last.

Each time you got sick, it would linger on your tongue, which made you sick yet again.

You groaned miserably and it broke your girlfriend's heart.

She shushed you softly and held onto you as you continued to get sick.

"Jihyo," you whimpered as you got a second to get some air into your lungs.

"It's okay, baby. I'm still right here." She whispered softly, feeling her heart shatter a little as you continued to throw up.

It was agonizing.

But after a few minutes, you finally finished.

Your stomach settled a little, the ache fading just a bit as you closed your eyes to catch your breath.

You still felt a little nauseous but not as bad as before, so you found a little relief in that.

With a shaky breath, you leaned back against Jihyo and she wrapped her arms around you to hold you.

"I know that was awful." She said as she kissed your shoulder. "But do you feel any better?"

"A little." You said. "But I don't think it's going to last very long. I think I might have the flu."

She brushed her fingers across your arms, hoping it would comfort you as you trembled in her embrace.

"Come on, baby. Brush your teeth and then I'll help you back to bed."

With her help, you stood up and walked to the sink, where you grabbed your toothbrush and brushed your teeth.

You found relief in her arms as you finished and turned around to bury your face in her neck to breathe in the smell of her perfume and feel her warmth.

"Come on, baby. You're alright. Let's get you to bed."

As she led you to bed, you started to feel a little concerned.

"Maybe I should sleep in the guest room."

"What? Why?" She frowned as she helped you to bed.

"I'm sick with something. You've got a lot coming up. I'd hate for you to get it."

"I'm not worried about that. I'm only worried about you. All I want is to be here for you. So just lay down and let me tuck you in so you can go to sleep."

As much as you didn't want her to catch whatever you have, you listened and did as she said.

Because you know you'll be sick again and you don't want to go through it without her by your side.

Only she can bring you the comfort you desperately need.

She kissed your forehead softly and then laid down beside you.

"Is there anything you need?"

"No. Just you."

She turned the lamp off and as the room went dark, you closed your eyes as she began to brush her fingers across your cheek.

"Goodnight, Jihyo. Thank you for being here for me."

"I'll always be here, my love. I know it's not fun to face your fears but just know that when you have to, I'll always be right here with you. Try to sleep. I hope you get some rest and feel better soon."

"Thank you. I love you." You said as you started to drift off to sleep.

"I love you more." She whispered and listened to you breathe as she closed her eyes and began to fall asleep right beside you.