Chapter Fifty-Two: Pressured

*******Jin's POV*******

"Well?" I asked, looking at my soulmates as the doctor closed the door behind him when he left the room. "Now what?"

"What do you mean 'now what'?" Joon asked me. "We complete our bond. Doctor's orders."

"That's not the only option that he gave us," Kris pointed out, her voice, like mine, was rough from getting sick every ten minutes.

"No," Joon told her.

"He said that we could reject our bond if we wanted to," Kris went on, as if Joon hadn't said anything. "So there's that option, too."

"NO!" Joon said again, but louder and more forceful this time.

"But you wanted to before," I pointed out.

"And before, I was being an absolute fucking idiot, and a jackass to my soulmates," he said, staring at me, then at Kris. "I told you both already, I've changed my mind. Well....not really changed. I never didn't want you. Either of you. I was just jealous. But now I've come to my senses."

"So we're going to do this?" I asked him. I could hear the hopefulness in my own voice, but I just couldn't hide it. This was all that I wanted. Both of my soulmates, with me, and all three of us disgustingly in love, for the rest of our lives.

Joon looked at Kris. "That sounds like a second yes vote to me. But we're not a 'majority rules' soulmate bond. It's all or nothing. So what do you say, gorgeous?"

Kris looked at Joon for a moment, then at me. "You're really okay with this?"

"More than okay, sweetheart," I told her honestly. "It would have broken my heart to reject him. I love him. Even if he has been an idiot and an ass lately."

Kris let out a heavy breath. "Oh thank God. I couldn't handle the thought of rejecting him either." She turned her eyes towards Joon again. "We were already ready to complete the bond after your little speech at our interviews. We just..."

I took over for her. "We were both being petty-ass brats and wanted to make you suffer a little after you hurt us so much."

"I get that," he said. "It's okay. I put you both through a lot. I deserve it."

Kris shook her head. "We weren't any better with how we've both acted the past couple of days."

"Can we just agree that we've all been assholes and move on?" I asked them both. "I would really like to complete our bond now."

Joon made a face at me. "Ew. Not in a hospital. It's too white and...so clean that it's burning my nostrils."

I laughed. "I didn't mean here, Joonie. Sheesh."

Kris shrugged. "Better than how Jin and I completed our unknown bond. I believe that the words 'I'm going to fuck you against this wall, like you deserve' were used, right Jinnie? I wasn't good enough for the bed?"

Joon dropped his jaw and glared at me. "Please tell me that you didn't say that to our soulmate."

I groaned and covered my face with my hands. "You're never going to let me live that down, are you?"

"Nope," she said with a smile. "Not for the rest of our lives."

I chucked and stared at her. "God, I love you."

"Love you, too, Jinnie," she said back to me.

Joon had his head cocked, watching us. "You two have really bonded, haven't you?"