Prince in trouble

Vivek : I'm good teacher thank you..

Teacher : Your brother is so good at study but sometimes he don't give focus in classroom right prince?
(Prince was not ready to speak anything )

English Teacher : yehh you're right few days ago he was playing something with his friend in notebook they both were busy in their own world

Hindi Teacher : And you know about his test marks right Mr.kapoor?

Vivek : (with confused look)no ma'am why?
(Be suddenly looked at Prince and asked What is she saying prince you never told me about your hindi test)

Teacher : In my test parents sign or guardian sign is not compulsory may be that's why he didn't tell you.

Science Teacher : he is such a bright student but sometimes he behaves like a irresponsible student... Forgets his Home work book at home... forgets about test... Lost in his own world during lectures

(every teacher has little complains about Prince Vivek was trying to stay calm meanwhile Prince's heart was beating fast because of fear finally meeting is over they both left staffroom )

Prince : Bhai... I'm...

Vivek : Don't you dare to say sorry again we will talk when you come to home right now i don't want to say anything go to your classroom Now..

(Prince started crying..Vivek went to his college )

Uncle : So you came early today Vivek why?

Vivek : Oh yehh uncle i had two free lectures today... Where is Prince?

Uncle : He is in his room You just fresh up and come to have lunch I'm going to call him

(Vivek went to his room.. Prince came to dining table and sat on the chair they both waiting for his brother.. Vivek came as soon as he came he looked at Prince and prince looked down at floor.. He was still staring at his little brother with such a angry eyes.. Uncle put his hand on Vivek's shoulder to make him calm.. They all finished food silently Prince don't have that much guts to look at his brother )

Vivek : I want you in my room after 10minutes... Come with your all subjects tests and yaa before that go to Our garden and bring one good stick for your self kid

Prince : (started to cry) Uncle please save me 😭 I won't do it again please please bhai will beat me

Uncle : Ummm... i wish i could help you my son. 🥺
(Still uncle wanted to try... He went to Vivek's room He knock the door and entered in his room)

Vivek : Oh Uncle why you came.. You should have call me. tell me what you want you need any help

Uncle : Your brother is very scared right now... Can you forgive him last time

Vivek : oh So today you became his lawyer hunn.. uncle i respect you so much and you know that too I should Listen you I'm sorry for that but When it comes to prince I'll not listen anyone.... You don't even know how many complaints i heard about him from his teacher I'm done with that boy so don't try to protect him I'll teach him lesson very well today..