36

Maisly Ravera

I woke up not even wanting to move out of bed so I laid on Amir and began watching a anime called hunter x hunter.

I was watching almost a hour of it until Amir woke up... somewhat. He turned his body placing his head in my neck and his arm around my belly .

" you okay ?" He said muffled into my neck . " I don't feel good" I say rubbing my nails in his hair . " want me to get off you?" He asked and I shake my head no.

"What are you watching then beautiful sounds crazy " he says as I feel wetness on my neck. " Amir did you just fucking lick me.." I say laughing. " yes cause I wanted to hear your laugh but I didn't want to move " he says and I shake my head.

" anyway what's hurting you?" He asked me. " everything.. my stomach , my legs are sore and I have a headache " I sigh and he kisses my neck.

" you want me to go to the store ?" He asked about to get up. " noooooo... stay .. I'm cold and your warm" I say reaching back for him. He climbed back on me resting his head on my boobs.

"You want to just stay in today I didn't really had nothing plan today was your brothers day to plan and I'm not sure what he have plan" he says looking at me .

"I don't know.. I'll see how I am this morning I just don't feel good. " I say sighing. "I wanna go to the store for you .. please ? I'll be back with snacks also okay?" He say and I make a sad face and nod my head.

He puts clothes on and left and I just watched my show..

-
-
He soon walked back through the door and jumped on the bed with two bags. "Okay 1 thing I got your going to be mad at me.. butt I don't care anyway I have your snacks here " he says laughing as I death stared at him.

"Good one or bad one ?" He ask me and I was confused. "Good.." I say and he pulls out ibuprofen and Pepto-Bismol.

"Okay.. bad.." I say now scared cause what is he doing. He slowly pulls out three packs of pregnancy test and I sit up and run out the room with him chasing me.

"Maisly you have to! So we can know !" He yells through the house . "No ! not yet if I am wait till symptoms kicks in!" I yell back running around the counter sighing.

"No.. take one you need to know so you can get proper care .." he says and I groan annoyed . "I'm not doing it right now.. no.." I say and he sighs walking towards me slowly like he was going to hug me but he swoops me up by my hips throwing me over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled squirming. "Even if I am your hurting it by carrying me like this!!" I say an he laughs. "Chill it's probably haven't even developed yet" he says laughing.

"Fuck you" I mumbled poking his butt. "Maisly stop" he says in a mean tone.. I make a sad face as he puts me down. "What's wrong?" He ask curious. " my name is baby not Maisly... move " I say moving him so I could walk out the bathroom.

"Okayyy baby I'm sorry come here " he says rubbing a hand across his face . " No.. I'm scared .. " I say playing with my bracelets he gave me . " me too but you need to know anyway so let's go" he says and I walk into the bathroom.

I pee in a cup then stick all them in there and wait as I sat on the counter . He came and stood between my legs as we waited. I know we've been saying we want a kid but I don't know about now.. if we do .. I'm very happy no matter what .

"If I'm pregnant I'm slitting your throat.." I say as he pulled me into his chest and he laughed. " hey what happened ?" Autumn asked as she stood in the doorway .

He pointed towards the cups and her eyes widen but she smile and grin. " get out." He say pushing her forehead.

"Times up, you look since you made me take them " I smiled as he was looking down on me . He pulled the three out the cup and looked at them .

" wanna see?" He smiled and I shake my head no . He turns it around and I see NEGATIVE. We both smiled cause of all the trouble I did to take them .

"I'm happy and sad though .." I say as he stood in front of me. " it's okay I am too but like we said . When the time is right .. " he says kissing my forehead.

I get down holding the test and my brother eyes widen and he starts dancing . "Pipe down bimbo it's negative " I say showing him.

"Anyway , she's not really feeling good so what were your plans for today ?" Amir asked him as his hands rested on my ass.
" we was just going to go around town nothing exactly planned so you guys can stay here and chill" he says eating his salad.

"And where the fuck you going ? " I asked him as he laughed. " girl from yesterday wanted to go out today so why not . Autumn says she wants her and leila to have a movie night anyway " he says shrugging.

I rolled my eyes cause I didn't care after I heard girl . " wellll I'm going to watch tv .. I'm hungry " I say turning around to look at Amir and he had a little smile on his face.

"Well what would you like to eat then?" He asked as he followed me to the couch. "I want some pasta... some really good pasta but I don't feel like cooking.. " I say looking up at him.

"Okay. Your pasta is good but we can go somewhere and get it " he says grabbing the keys. He walk out with my brother and pulls away from the yard as I was watching the show I was this morning

They soon come back as me and the girls were watching tv... well .. leila was sleep like always.

They sat the food on the counter and I walked up to them thanking them . I hugged my brother and kissed Amir but he didn't let me go . I stand as he locked his arms around me .

"Baby I wanna eat.." I say looking up at him . " I know you can I would just like to hold my girlfriend " he laughed making me laugh .
I love when he acknowledge that I'm his and his only.

I grabbed my box of food and sat on the couch as he sat beside me with his hand resting in my leg. We ate and watched movies then sooner my brother left to go out with that girl.. not sure if I'm feeling her just yet.

Autumn and Leila soon went upstairs to go sleep. I climbed onto his lap sitting on it and just looked at him. He rested his hands on my ass cause it was something that's an instinct whenever he touches me.

"What.. your looking at me with those eyes" he say squinting and looking back at me. " what eyes. " I say leaning In towards his face.

"You know what you're doing Maisly " he says grabbing me softly by my neck and kissing me and I smile into the kiss cause I'm getting what I want right now.

He grips my ass harder and I smile and grab his hands and moving them to my waist but he moved them but towards my boobs as he went under my shirt .

"Mhmmm your hands are cold " I whine . " mhmmm and my dick is hard so my love we should get it dealt with " he says kissing my neck.

He slaps my ass. " go to the room I'll be there " he says pulling on my bottom lip as I pulled away from the kiss. I got off him biting my lip and walking back to our room.

I was getting hot so I took my shirt off and bottoms until I felt his hands on me . "Your not fast enough I was ready to see you naked " he says kissing my neck.

"I am now " I say pushing my ass against the hardness in his pants . " why'd you take so long when we could have made out walking to the room .. ya know like movies " I giggled as I turned around looking at him.

He laid us in the bed as he was hovering over me. " well... I rather it be if I caught you doing something your weren't supposed to and punish you type of movie if that makes you happy " he says doing a push up and kiss me.

"Mhmm I think I like that" I say pulling him on me as he pulled his pants off. "I'm going to apologize now cause I don't want you cussing me out in the morning beautiful " he says rubbing his cold hand down my curves .

"I'll think about accepting it" I say as he kissed me.

——————————-