Chapter 93: The Ultimate Sudoku!

(You didn't save Vanoss)

10 hours later.

Vanoss:

Vanoss: To be honest, it wasn't even bad at all :/

*****

In the next scene, a large airship descended from the sky, heading towards the large field in front of the base.

Veltras stood on the ground alongside with three other robed figures waiting for the airship to land.

As the airship finally descended, three people came out of the magic aircraft, all of them wore magical enchanted combat armors. As they made it to the base, they slauted Veltras.

Captain: Greetings, I am the Captain of the Mobile Task Force 191th Unit, Code name Silver Blade. I've been ordered to transport the experiment test subject...

Veltras: Everything is fine, the hangar has some off-road vehicles, I'm using the Airship. Don't waste my time.

Walking past the Captain, Veltras entered the airship and the next minute, it ascended to the sky as it started to fly from the base.

Random Soldier: Uh Captain, is it me, or is Ms. Veltras looks like in a very good mood than before?

Silver: I've noticed. Whoever give her such a good mood, he might be very skilled and was able to dominate her on the spot.

Random Soldier: Damn...

———

Days passed, and eventually, five more days flew by. It had now been about 2-3 weeks since Vanoss had entered this place, and a lot of things changed.

Especially since his fight with Xavier, and... that time last night.

And wow got to say it is suffering and good at the same time. 71 rounds and she is still kicking.

As for Vanoss... nearly died.

Ever since then, she left because of some project somewhere located at Atira she mentioned.

Aside from that intense moment he experienced. For the past few days now, the number of successful subjects increased from three to fifteen, that rate of time is something that could make Earth's best projects to shame.

And not just that, the conditions of Vanoss's living conditions had improved drastically.

And once again, his room changed. This time, it was a lot more 'practical' as although it lacked any luxury, it had a private training facility.

As a result of the improved conditions, Vanoss's strength saw a significant boost.

Training every day, and being fed all sorts of weird stuff, his strength surged at a faster rate than ever before. Even more than when he workout and exercise back on Earth.