Chapter 97: Protect You.

(what da zenitsu doin?)

Your heart wouldn't stop beating, and no, it wasn't because of love but anxiety. Today was the first day of school after the new year, and you were headed to school. There was a certain someone that you didn't want to meet. You felt like you couldn't breathe, you felt suffocated... The memories of what had happened flashed on your mind, you put a hand on your chest, "C-Calm down Y/n..." you whispered, trying not to have a breakdown in the middle of the street. You started breathing heavily as you could see the school gate, you froze as to where you stood... "Y/n?" a familiar voice spoke out, you jumped as you looked around to see Kyojuro.

You let out a sigh of relief, "Oh my God... You scared me... Goodmorning Kyojuro." you greeted him and gave him a small professional smile. He stared at you, you couldn't read his blank facial expression... He then let out a smile, "I apologize Y/n, I didn't mean to scare you." he chuckled. "By the way, how was your break?" he added, "M-My break...? Umm... It..." your voice trailed off as you couldn't find any excuses or lies to tell him. Kyojuro soon noticed your trembling hand, he held it. You flinched, "Kyojuro...?" you called out his name, confused. 'Her hand... It's cold... And I don't think it's from the winter.' he thought.

"Your hand was trembling so I thought of warming it up." he replied, "Oh! Umm... Thanks..." you replied, even though it was a little weird of him to do that, you didn't feel uncomfortable at all. It was a little awkward to let Kyojuro hold your hand but if he didn't mind it, you didn't have any problems with it. The two of you were finally in front of the school gate, and nervousness pools the pit of your stomach. You unknowingly squeezed Kyojuro's hand tighter, you didn't even want to meet Muzan... Zenitsu... and Inosuke...

"Y/n?" Kyojuro called out your name, you hummed in response as you turned to him. He gave you a reassuring smile, "Should I walk you to class?" he asked. "Umm... Yeah... Thanks." you replied, you definitely needed someone with you, especially since Aimi and Melanie won't be back until next week.

Kyojuro hated seeing you like this, he's pissed that the others don't have the patience or self-control he had. How dare they do these things to you... Things you don't even want... He vowed that he, along with Senjuro, would watch over you... And as soon as you run into their arms... They will never... ever... Let you go

-Time Skip-

"Fuck..." you cursed under your breath, it was P.E time, and boy did you wish that Inosuke wasn't there... Luckily, you haven't seen Zenitsu, Inosuke, and even Muzan, it allowed you to relax and breathe a little. You stared at Gyutarou, 'Why the fuck did this man make me run three hundred fucking miles? I'm sweating... I'm tired... And I feel filthy! Fuck! I should've brought a towel why did I even forget it...?' you thought. Gyutarou soon caught you staring, you slowly looked away, hoping he didn't find it weird. "I caught you, you little shit. I can feel your glare from a mile away." he spoke out as he walked towards you.

"What? You only ran like three times and you're that tired? Fucking pathetic. Kokushibo would've done something far worse, but too bad he's absent." Gyutarou added, "Sir, did you get paid to bully me or something?" you hissed. He rolled his eyes, "I wish I was paid, but no I'm doing this for free." he replied. "Big talk for a guy that's jealous of his sister's boyfriend..." you mumbled. "Okay! First of all, Blake, that motherfucker is a devil incarnate! I hate him with every fiber of my fucking being! I can't believe he's stealing my sister from me! The fucking audacity! I fucking hate him... With his cool hair, charming voice, and fashion sense... WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T?!!" Gyutarou roared, and you stared at him in shock.

"...Are you secretly in love with Blake or something...?" you asked, he quickly did an exaggerated puking noise.

"Fuck, I think I'm going to throw up just by the thought of that..." he mumbled. "Why the fuck are you alone again anyway? Don't you have friends?" he asked. "Why? Are you concerned?" you asked, "Pfft... I get paid to look after you lousy fucks. Think of it as a therapist getting paid to listen to you." he replied. "Wow... Thank you, sir, for looking after my well-being!" you sarcastically told him. He then stared at you, he gave you a hard pat on the back. You looked at him confused, "Is that your way of comforting or som-" you were cut off by him. "GODDAMIT, YOU LITTLE SHITS STOP PUNCHING EACH OTHER!! USE A WEAPON INSTEAD YOU STUPID FUCKS!!" He shouted as he headed towards two students who were fighting each other.