Moon Dads

You were in your room with various decorations and papers.
You heard a knock and panicked quickly shoving the papers under the bed.
Marc came in to see you hiding things under your bed.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" He asked skeptically as you smiled.

"N-Nothing, daddy." You said keeping your sweet smile on your face.

"Then show me what you shoved under the bed." He said as you pulled out just the stack of paper.

"It's just paper, I was going to draw you something but it's a surprise! So you have to not look when I'm working!" You said making him laugh, he was just relieved it wasn't anything serious.

"Alright, fine. You continue working, baby. Come have lunch soon okay?" He said as you nodded and basically shoved him out of the door.
You could hear him softly chuckle before you went back to what you were doing.

--

After about two hours you finally emerged from your room to see Marc getting lunch ready.

"Sit down!" You shouted excitedly holding something behind your back.

"Use your manners, baby doll and I might." He said as you ran up to him grabbing his hand.

"Please sit down." You said as he chuckled and sat down.

"Now close your eyes, I mean please close your eyes." You said while Marc did as you said and closed his eyes.
You brought out the card you had made with glitter, glue, textures and paper.
You placed it in his hands.

"Okay, you can open!" You said as he opened his eyes and looked down to see the words 'happy fathers day' scribbled in blue marker.

"When we went grocery shopping the other day the lady at the register told me it was father's day soon and she explained everything to me! So I made this for all three of you, because I love you so much and you take care of me." You said as Marc jsut stared down at it.

"Daddy? Do you not like it?" You asked as he opened the card and looked at all the drawings you'd done.
He smiled and began to cry.

"Don't cry! I'm sorry, is it bad?" You whispered as he picked you up to sit on his lap.

"No, no sweetheart. It's perfect, it's so perfect. I'm crying because of how beautiful it is. Thank you so much." He said as he kissed your forehead and smiled.

"You're so kind, sweetheart." He said as you giggled and hugged him.

"I just wanted all of you to know how much I love you." You said as you felt him play with your hair.

"Love, this is so beautiful." You heard Steven say as you pulled away and smiled at him.

"Dadda!" You said hugging him as he wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"Thank you so much for this, love. We love you so much."