Play along

You were fast asleep when you were rudely awoken by someone picking you up.
You groaned and tried to push them away but it didn't work.

"Go away." You grumbled.

"Shh, baby. I just want to cuddle with you." You heard Marc's voice say as you felt yourself being carried.
He brought you to his room and laid you on his bed, helping you get under the covers.
You groaned and opened your eyes seeing him get into the bed with you.
He pulled you into his chest and wrapped his strong arms around you, making sure you wouldn't leave.

"My perfect girl." He whispered as you grumbled but didn't bother to fight.

"I couldn't stand not having you with me, baby. I don't know how you even sleep without me there, sweetheart." He said as you tried to move a bit but he wouldn't let you.

"I sleep peacefully without you there." You grumbled as he looked down at you.

"Shh, sweetheart. You're just grumpy cause I woke you up, go back to sleep my sweet girl." He said as you rolled your eyes but decided to not fight.
You closed your eyes and did your best to relax.

You woke up in the morning feeling yourself being kissed all over your face.
You knew by the puppy nature that it was Steven.

"Mmm, stop it." You muttered trying to push him away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, love. I didn't want to wake you, you just look so precious, so gorgeous, you're our sweet girl and I just couldn't help myself." He said continuing to kiss all over your face.

"Stevennnn." You whined out scrunching your face up.

"Are you hungry, baby? You want some food to fill your tummy up?" He asked rubbing your stomach like you were his puppy.

"I didn't say I..." He cut you off by picking you up as you groaned.

"I can walk myself." You grumbled as he carried you out into the kitchen.

"I like carrying you." He said carefully placing you back on your feet.

"Sit down, love. I'll make some pancakes for us." He said as you sat down at the small dining table.

"Can we go out today? Just for a walk at least, I hate being trapped in here. Marc and Jake don't need to know." You said as he chuckled, you could tell it wasn't Steven.

"Mi amor, we've talked about this. It's not nice to talk behind our backs, or try and make Steven do things for you." Jake said as you sighed.
You didn't want to piss him off so you thought it was best to just play along for now.

"I'm sorry, I just get a bit cooped up. I shouldn't have said that." You said as he came over and kissed your forehead.

"That's better." He whispered as you put on a fake smile.

"May I still have breakfast?" You asked as he ran his thumb over your cheek.

"Of course, dulce niña." He replied going back to the kitchen.
As long as you kept playing along they wouldn't suspect anything, when you earned their trust that's when you would run away.
This would work.