Chapter 80: Modern Day Life Graduation Trip Part Fourteen

A/N: Hehe more see-who's-back lol It's probably obvious but hope there was still some surprise when you see them make their return. Anyways, here's chapter 80!! Can't believe we actually went over 80!! You know what should we make it 100 XD well I can't be sure about that yet, but I'll be sure to make this chapter interesting! Here starts chapter 80! Please enjoy!!

The whole crowd was dead silent, even the teachers were wearing looks of utter disbelief. Hihara Yuuto scanned the crowd gaping at him with his sharp eyes and tilted his head. "What? That shocked to see me?" He said, pacing about the stage. Hihara strode to Iwasaki and put an arm on her shoulders, and she gasped a little as a huge smile bloomed on her face, her hands flying up to the arm and clutching it tightly. "Oh yeah, I'd forgotten. You were probably told that I've been expelled and sent to a juvenile reformatory or something when I left school. Ah, it was a long story, but to make it short, I did get expelled, but I didn't go to the reformatory." Hihara explained vaguely. Everyone stared at him in incredulity, all too taken aback just to make any responses yet. The only one making any movements was Iwasaki, who apparently was not satisfied with the arm around her shoulder and wanted more of his attention and body contact with him.

Subaru and everyone else stared at the stage, so hard that they thought their eyes might start bleeding. There were too many questions in their heads going that they were temporarily paralyzed, unable to move or utter a sound. "What the fuck" no longer expressed their feeling, and shouting wouldn't do them any good either. They just stood there with their mouths hanging open and their eyes widened. In Emilia's heart, an unimaginable feeling was boiling up. It was anger such that she had never experienced before. Her reasons were telling her that Hihara was just there, not doing anything, yet, her emotions were telling otherwise. However, before she let that anger take over her, she took a quick glance at Subaru. From that glance, Emilia saw the side of his face, shocked and confused, but somehow, appeared to be preparing himself. That cooled Emilia down, reminding her that anger was something to control, not to be let out of control and consume oneself. She clenched her fists and looked sideways at the others. Rem, Ram, and Beatrice all looked like they were bracing themselves as well, their eyes fixed hard at the stage. As for Hinata, Haruka, and Aki, the expression on their faces showed they were ready to fight and they were simply waiting for a reason to start it.

Yet, before anyone could respond to Hihara, the principal, to everyone's surprise, took initiative. "S-So, Hihara-kun, Iwasaki-san, it is rather surprising to have met you here, but I am still quite pleased to see that you are doing fine. Since you are here, would you like to join us for the rest of the night? After all, you were students in our school, and I believe you have every right to stay. Plus, without your families' assistance, the trip this year couldn't have been carried out as smoothly. I would like to express my gratitude." The principal said, rubbing his hands together and smiling somewhat awkwardly. Given a start, the students who used to be the two's cronies, followers, some sort of friends, all chimed in. "Y-Yeah! Why not join us? There's plenty of good food here!" One of them asked hopefully. Many proposed similar questions nervously.

"Oh, thank you for the kind offers, Mr. Principal, everyone, but unfortunately, we came here as a performer and her manager, so I'm afraid we cannot just join you as simply as that. But I suppose, since Astrid just finished her performance, we could talk a bit." Hihara said, smirking. Hearing that, a lot of the students smiled in relief, looking glad that they could at least chat with their old schoolmates. They waited hopefully for the two to walk off the stage and sit down with them, but they made no movements, so a swarm of students rushed to them instead, asking them for autographs and how Iwasaki had become such a popular singer in such a short amount of time. Some teachers went up to greet them and congratulate for their success in their new careers. However, many stayed in their spots as well, unsure about what to do. Subaru's group was among them, so were Kishitsuji sensei and Matsushita sensei. The two senseis exchanged ominous looks. Silently, they left the hall to make a phone call.