10 - Just One Day

Faye

"It's Fridaaay agaaain, then Saturday, Sunday, what?"

"Himchan, please stop singing." I take a deep breath, trying to ignore this talentless singer with no mercy for our precious ears.

"Okay, then, let's try something else. It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend."

"No. This is even worse than the first one." I rub my temples, already feeling my blood pressure going up, "Why are you so hyped up?"

"Just stop being such a buzz killer. I am trying to get those weekend vibes going, and you're killing the mood. We have a long day ahead of us, so let me cheer myself up a bit."

Forgetting about my previous requests, Himchan continues to sing whatever weekend-related song he knows, having Yong and Chaeyeong's enthusiastic encouragement on his side. Defeated by my colleagues' taste in music, I comply with the hideous playlist offered and suffer in silence, waiting for my death.

Today we're finally going to film the first shots of the advertisement we've been working on. Apparently, Chaeyeong set up all the details with Jimin while I was dozing off, hardly fighting the urge to kill someone from that studio. All in all, she got it done, so we're one step closer to finishing our project.

What before was meant to be a great idea of having the boys playing the models for us, now I am far from being excited about meeting Jungkook again. And the worst part is that he and Jimin will be here any minute so we can go together to the warehouse.

As I'm nervously chewing on a cuticle, I get a text message from Jimin announcing me that they arrived. Amazing. Let the charade begin. I let the guys know we can go downstairs and pick up our fake models, the news making them happier than I expected.

Tucking in the silk, baby blue shirt in my pants, I make my way towards the parking lot, where I meet the two men lying on the car's hood. Once they hear us coming, Jungkook's eyes examine my every move, not resting his gaze for a second.

Considering our last encounter, I try to avoid looking at him as much as possible, something arcane and deeply rooted holding me back from talking to him. I cannot explain why, but my body hums whenever he is around. I try to keep calm, feeling my pulse pounding in my ears each time he looks at me with those hunter eyes.

I greet both of them quickly, leaving my colleagues to do the rest.

"I checked the location you sent me, Chaeyeong, and it's not far away from here. Only twenty minutes driving, so we can leave any time." Jimin wraps his arms around himself, intensely staring at his favorite.

"We can leave now." Himchan adds, "I'm very excited about it."

"Alright then. Let's move. I am also very curious about it. I've never played the model, so it's the first time for me. Please be gentle. I feel like a virgin again." Jimin jokes, making everyone laugh while I cringe.