Siren's Call - Dean x female reader

Summary: While hunting a siren, you meet a very hot traveler with whom you decide to have an intimate evening. Little do you know that he is also a hunter. 

Warnings: knife play, daddy kink, general roughness, unprotected sex

This case was taking forever. I had to pose as a stripper/pole dancer in order to get behind the scenes access to a club, but ended up needing to pose as a prostitute in order to get any real information. This wasn't ideal but it gave me a much needed confidence boost. Plus I had already slept with a hot John for some cash and spare cash is always nice as a hunter. Plus he was clean so I didn't need to worry about getting a disease just for the sake of the hunt. I think he was a politician in town? Either way, he had documentation of STI tests almost too available on his phone. 

Tonight I wasn't planning on having any sex but I knew that I might have to if it got me a step closer to the siren I was hunting. At least that's what I thought I would find. 

I stepped on stage as the music changed and was happy for once to shake my ass in front of so many strangers. I liked the attention and this pays much better than hunting. Well, this pays anything. Plus the pole is such a good work out. 

I noticed a man staring at me. He had a rugged, chiseled face with the most amazing green eyes that even stood out in the dim club. He was sitting front row with a goofy but seductive grin. I slid my body off the pole and began to take steps toward the very front of the stage while slipping my skimpy tank top off. Underneath, I had on a lacy red bra. I was still wearing some tiny black spandex shorts and lacy red underwear. The matching set got me more tips, even though it was all going to come off. 

I stood directly in front of this hottie as I slipped off my shorts. I got on all fours and crawled out toward him with my breasts pushed forward so maybe he'd leave a tip there. He tucked a ten in my bra and I felt his hand linger on my breast. I could tell he was holding himself back but he was still very gentle. Noted. 

I turned around and stood back up so my ass was right in front of him. I gave him a quick bend and snap thanks to our good friend Elle Woods and continued back toward my pole. I took his ten and tucked it in the waistband of my panties before getting back to the pole and removing my bra. All of the men gathered around began whistling and calling out. This wasn't as demeaning as I thought it would be when I began this mission. I gained a new understanding of this line of work I wasn't expecting.

Once my routine was over, I gathered up my cash from the stage and returned to the dressing room, where I put on my skimpy dress that would help me get some information tonight. I began to get suspicious of this man who had caught my eye. He seemed too perfect. He was the perfect appearance for a siren to take on. I now had my eye on my prey as I returned to the main floor of the club to grab a quick drink. He was sitting at the bar with what looked like bourbon. 

"Hey, hottie," I purred, sliding right next to his ear. "Want to get out of here?"

"How much for an hour, baby?"

"Hmmm, normally it's $300 but I'm really into what you've got going on. How about you buy me a couple drinks and we make it $100?" I wasn't going to give myself away for free but I also didn't want to tip him off that I was onto him. I had my bronze dagger and victims' blood in my bag, so I was ready for him. 

"Sounds good, babygirl."

I knew that he just wanted me for a snack but fuck he knew how to make me melt. Which I guess is the point. 

We moved to a booth with the several cocktails he bought me and he began his attack. He started kissing my neck, which made me let out a slight gasp. I threw my leg over his lap so I was sitting over him in a straddling position. He let out a pleased growl and rubbed his hand up and down my thighs. He began to reach for something in his back pocket at the same time I was reaching into my purse.