Chapter 40

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

"Enough Anu bhabi now" I said irritated as she chuckled.

For the nth time I told her to stop with her teasings which continued since we came downstairs

"And you too Diya" I glared at her who laughed, throwing  her head back.

"Awwww sweetheart. Why are you being irritated??? Bhai is your husband only. He has been romancing with you only" she smirked.

"Shut up Diya. We weren't romancing. Idiot"

"You both are" bhabi interrupted, "Tiasha, Neil we know that he doesn't believe in love. I don't know what's wrong with you that you aren't accepting it. You aren't like this"

"Bhabi, let's prepare everything fast and get ready. The Puja is still there and we have to bless Naina and then also in the evening many events are there"

Saying that, I  walked out of the kitchen, lost in my thoughts as tears dwelled in my ears and trickled down my cheeks.

How will I tell you all bhabi what  tough things it takes for me also to understand what's happening. I don't know what to do myself only now

I recollected and remembered what we shared in the room back then as I  time and again always get confused every time I am with him.

I swear the way he looks at me, the way he speaks and even without speaking he can be so intimidating that I feel my word stopping there and time is all still

Yet also I can't forget that it was actually a contract marriage and even if we are giving it a chance, if it doesn't work out I know I can't bear that hurt

Yet why???

Wiping my tears, I was about to walk towards the hall through the dining area when I felt a pull from behind and I was immediately pinned to the near wall.

"What the----" my voice subdued as a finger was pressed against my lips as I looked up and found Neil standing there.

I kept looking at him as his fingers were still on my lips as she looked at me back, with the same intensity.

"Where are going now???" he asked,  slowly removing his finger and looked at my hand where the tray was there.

"Ohhhh" he said," Anyways, at least wipe your tears. It's still there"

"Huh???" I looked at him confused, "I wiped it right???" I again wiped it off with the back of my hands as he chuckled.

"I can say one thing now if you won't scold" he gave a tight-lipped smile, trying to not smile as I looked at him, curiously.

"Whattt???"

"You are actually looking like an Anabelle now you know" he said and made me turn and face a mirror which was near the place.