245: Foxy Bitches (2)

Chapter 245: Foxy Bitches (2)

Obito Uchiha, currently under the disguise of Tobi, knew that Asuma Sarutobi will be coming to hunt him because of his friend's murder. So when he didn't, even after enough time had passed, Tobi got curious.

And curiosity, for a person who could teleport, was easy to settle most of the time, this one included. He entered his Kamui Dimension and opened a single eye-sizes hole in the air that showed Konoha.

And Konoha... was in a state more chaotic than the day of the Nine Tails' attack.

That got Tobi curious and frowning. What type of situation could get people more freaked out than the attack of Nine Tails? The answer turned out to be simpler than he thought. The attack of two Nine Tails.

As hard as it was for his eye to believe the situation he saw, he knew what he saw wasn't a Genjutsu. Nobody except for Itachi would be able to cast a Genjutsu of this level on him, and upon a few checking, he realised that really wasn't the case.

This was real. Those two Nine-Tailed foxes, one with dark raven fur and another with a mixture of blue-and-pink, weren't as strong as the real deal, he could tell because he had the true Nine-Tails under his full control back in the day. His Sharingan told him that eache of these two held 1/6 of the original (undivided) Nine Tails' chakra. Its attacks were more versatile than the true beast.

The scene grew more unbelievable with each passing second as a white cat, dressed weirdly, grew huge and started to beat the crap out of the Tailed Beast. What the hell was happening in this world?

Soon, though he initially was drawn very much into the battle, he noticed something weird and interesting halfway through the battle.

Naruto Uzumaki, who he had confirmed had died earlier, was waking up again. The bullet wound in his head had almost healed, and he was breathing again.

What the hell was happening today? Did a person really just revive? Was Nagato using his Rinnegan from somewhere?

Tobi was confused but above all saw this as an opportunity when he noticed Naruto Uzumaki was very similar to the double Nine-Tailed beasts. He also had a portion of Nine Tails' chakra. The beast itself had perished (more like merged, but it was the same thing in Tobi's book), and Naruto wasn't a Jinjhuriki anymore and was rather something of a tailed beast himself.

Deciding that the fight of the huge cat, as he slapped the foxes with its tail, had virtually ended already, Tobi pulled Naruto into the Kamui Dimension through the small hole in spacetime.

This boy reminded Tobi of himself. More so since this boy's crush, Sakura, was almost killed using the same technique that Rin was killed with, by basically the same type of guy- Sasuke. So Obito saw this as a great opportunity to manipulate this boy into a fine soldier for the Akatsuki.

—★—

It was midnight, and the moonlight was shining above him. The land of fire was huge with countless forests in it, and Neji picked one of them to land on.

On top of a mountain, he manipulated his mana to form a small open hut out of nothingness using Woodstyle. He put the girls inside, on top of a bed he summoned from his inventory and played with a tired Kurai a bit.

After playing and chatting with her for almost half an hour, he scratched under her chin. "You should leave now. Sorry for disturbing your playtime, but you are free to go now."

"Okay," Kurai jumped off his shoulders. "Call me if you need any help. Even though we can't fuse anymore for the next 24 hours."

He gave her a nod and watched her run in the air. Once she was gone he focused on the two women who looked fairly more beautiful than the last time he saw them (which was a day ago). They got a glow up from the chakra in their system, or it was simply because of their racial evolution.