𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Jungkook wakes up early, Taehyung is still fast asleep in his arms. Jungkook has some time to think. Maybe he chose the wrong approach with Taehyung.

Yoongi's old life was dangerous. He lived like an abused little animal with nothing and no one, but Taehyung worked hard to have a better future and Jungkook treated him the same way Seokjin treated Yoongi. He needs a different approach. Only then their relationship can work.

Jungkook tells a maid to prepare breakfast and then gently strokes Taehyung's back to wake him up. Taehyung opens his big eyes and pulls away from Jungkook.

"Come here, darling."

Jungkook grabs him under armpits and pulls him in his lap.

"Why are you so angry all the time?"

Taehyung weakly smacks Jungkook's face to push him away a bit. The man is too close. Why is he angry? He doesn't know what pisses him off the most - diapers or the cute clothes he must wear? Ohh, or the fact that Jungkook ripped him out of his old life and forces him to be a part of this game?

The anger is clearly visible on Taehyung's face and Jungkook sighs.

"I probably scared you when I wanted you to be my little straight away and I am sorry for that. Okay, what if daddy has a compromise?"

Taehyung acts like he doesn't care, but he is listening very carefully. What kind of compromise can this asshole offer?

"You don't have to be a little baby like Yoongi, you can be ... I don't know ... around 4 years old. You won't wear a diaper, but just a pull up, you will have some privileges, but you have to be a good boy. What if we try it? Hmm?"

Taehyung is mulling over the idea and doesn't know what to say. It is still bad, he wants freedom, not this. But ...freedom won't come anytime soon. This is the best offer he can get out of Jungkook.

Jungkook's smile grows bigger after seeing the small nod coming from Taehyung. The man gets up and goes in the nursery, breakfast will be ready soon and they need to get dressed. Jungkook sits Taehyung in the crib and opens the huge closet. To Taehyung's enormous surprise, Jungkook grabs normal clothes.

Well, normal is a bit too strong to describe it, but it isn't so girly like his previous outfits. Jungkook dresses him and then carries him in the dining room. Seokjin and Yoongi are already waiting for them so is a table full of delicious food.

To his shock Taehyung gets a plate with food, the plate is made from plastic and has Nemo on it, but next to the plate is also a plastic fork. He sees that Seokjin is feeding Yoongi, but apparently he can feed himself. His hand is shaking, but he manages to bring the warm food to his lips. Finishing his breakfast takes him long time, but it feels great to feed yourself.

Jungkook must leave after breakfast, he is alone with Seokjin and Yoongi. Seokjin picks him up from the highchair and then puts him down. Taehyung's feet touch the floor and his toes curl. It is weird to stand on his feet after so long, but it is great. His legs wobble a bit and now he understands why did Jungkook put the pink slippers on his feet. Seokjin picks up Yoongi and holds him on his hip before gently grabbing Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung is glad Jungkook keeps his word, but he still wants to escape. They probably already kicked him out of school and his job when he didn't come for so long. So he is probably jobless and homeless. Taehyung sighs and follows Seokjin in the playroom. He sits down next to a big dollhouse with many dolls inside. It must have been expensive, it has small furniture and clothes inside and the whole thing is very detailed. Taehyung turns around to see where is Seokjin and then hesitantly reaches one hand to touch a doll with blonde hair and in red tulle gown. Taehyung pats the fake hair and then sits her on the sofa in the dollhouse's living room. But then she doesn't look comfy, sitting in the gown, so he finds something better - a pink pajama and tiny slippers.

Taehyung thinks he is stealthy, but Seokjin knows that he is playing with the toys. He stays focused on Yoongi, he doesn't want to overwhelm him. He just sends a short message to Jungkook to let him know his new plan is working.