fifty-four

fifty-four, world domination

IS ELSIE VERONA'S DEBUT ALBUM ABOUT EX-BOYFRIEND LUKE HEMMINGS?

By People Magazine

Elsie Verona has made her singing debut this year when she released her first single "Because I liked a boy" this past August. Verona released her single after rumors circulated the internet accusing her of home wrecking Luke Hemmings and Sierra Deatons relationship.

With these rumors came unsettling death threats not only targeting Verona but targeting her family as well. Elsie took to instagram to reveal that she had not had any form of contact with Hemmings other than when he congratulated her on getting casted in the biopic movie Elvis. She also stated that she had only ever encountered Hemmings the weekend of July 23rd.

With the release of her debut single, the girl received a flood of praise for her song, empowering women to not let a man's actions bring them down.

With the overwhelming amount of support, Elsie decided to release her debut album titled 'Twenty-Four' signifying the actresses age, thus creating an illusion of what she has gone through in the twenty-four years she has been alive.

Her album consists of 17 songs of different caliber. Some can be identified as breakup songs whereas the others can be identified as love songs.

Fans are speculating that the reason there are
17 songs on her album and that she released her album on October 17th is because Verona wanted to dedicate her album to her co-star and now boyfriend Austin Butler, whose birthday is on August 17th.

With that, fans are speculating Elsie's album is about going through a tough breakup and finding self worth and self love before finding a love that is reciprocated.

This theory seems to be the most popular one considering that Elsie seems to be very happy with Butler as compared to her long term relationship with Luke Hemmings.

Despite the theories, Elsie's album had become a huge success with surpassing 200 million streams on Spotify within the first day of it's release. Dethroning Drakes Certified Loverboy album and taking the number 1 spot.

In addition to that, Elsie's album has sold over 200 million copies all over the world.

Fan's claiming Elsie is dominating the world with women empowerment and finding the love that we deserve.

With Elsie's huge success within the first day of her albums release, there is only one question on everyone's mind.

Will Elsie Verona go on tour and will she become Hollywoods next biggest star at only twenty-four?

BELLA'S CORNER

is this realistic? no but it's a fanfic so 🤭

what are some collabs you'd want elsie to be a part of?

also, i've decided that elsie will be apart of three netflix shows and she will be a part of an oscar worthy movie 🫣 which ones do you think it could be??

credits to @th0ng-a-tr0n for the album cover edits 🫶