𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"FOR NOW, I'LL JUST TAKE THIS HEAD AND RUN OFF INTO THE DISTANCE! BACK UP THE OLD MAN GUYS!" Inosuke yelled as he grasped Daki's head tightly in his hands and fled the body quickly

"Alright, Inosuke! Stay safe!" Tanjiro beckoned.

Daki growled in his arms. "Dammit you shitty boar! Lemme go!" She used her hair strands to attempt to grasp around his body. He noticed and sliced her hair strands off just like the last time it happened to her.

He smirked under his mask. "HAHAHA! THAT ATTACK WAS PRETTY DULL IF YOU ASK ME!"

"EHH?!"

"YOU MAY NOT BE DEAD YET, BUT YOU'RE A WEAKLING NOW! AFTER WE CUT OFF YOUR HEAD YOU LOSER! GUAHAHAHAHAHA—"

He was cut off mid sentence as someone snuck up behind and jabbed their sickle straight through Inosuke's back, just where his heart rested. The three of you dealing with Daki's body caught sight of Gyuutarou pulling out his sickle as blood spewed his back. His body had begun to fall down as everything happened in slow motion.

The hope in all your eyes seemed to fade away as all you could do was stare.

"INOSUKEEEEE!!!" You screamed, seeing your friend's back covered in his own blood. No... this can't be...

Uzui-San... he was dealing with the demon... he should've...

Tanjiro turned around and he realized that Uzui lay on his side as blood covered his whole body. You all gasped in shock at this. He was the Sound Hashira... not this again... please... no— not this...!

"TANJIRO! ZENITSU! WATCH OUT!" You yelled from in front. The roof had begun to vibrate as everything happened so quickly. The next minute he was looking at the Sound Hashira's lifeless looking body, then the next... he felt your hand push him backwards. A bright red light grew behind you as you pushed him off.

He held his hand outwards toward you as he fell. All he could see was the worry and fright in your eyes. They weren't supposed to be like that, they were supposed to be filled with love and joy. He couldn't stand the thought of seeing you like that.

The red light grew and grew more behind you, as small little trails of flames came into his vision too, before beginning to blur, the house they once stood on began to crumble.

Y/n... no! Save yourself! Forget about me!

Screams erupted through his deafening ears. Stay awake! He had to fight, but the darkness clouded his burgundy iris's.

I'm sorry everyone... Nezuko... Y/n...

❄︎

"Don't apologize Oni-Chan. Why do you always apologize?" A vision of Nezuko showed, what she looked like before becoming a demon.