Overhaul X Age regressed! Reader X Chronostasis

requested by: TheNewCassie_803 I tried my best, sorry it's short.

      You sat on the floor of the leader's office, hugging mimic to your chest while Chronostasis went to get some of your toys. Overhaul watched you mess with Mimic's hands, ignoring the small man's yells for help. Once your caregiver came back with your items, shoving a pacifier into your mouth and giving you a soft toy, in the case you decide to become violent. You sat on the small carpet  the overhaul had placed  for you, the two men sat on the couch while you did a soft puzzle. You didn't bother too look at them, they were talking about things you didn't understand.

Mimic joined them, but not in my plush suit. He didn't want to get yanked again, the three adults spoke while you played. Though didn't notice when you crawled out of the room, now wondering the halls of the underground base. Eventually making your way to the front yard, Messing with the mud near the pond. Once the duo noticed your were gone the freaked the fuck out, rushing out of the room. Nemoto entered the hall, only to be harassed by his boss.

"where is Y/N??" your caregiver asked the blonde, Nemoto shrugged. "I can help look" He offered, earning a nod from the boss, they all went different ways. Meanwhile you were getting mud everywhere, of course tasting it, didn't taste very good by the way. You giggle as you dig your hands into the thick mud, wiggling your fingers. You were pulled away from the messy ground and into the building, looking at the person you found it was Chronostasis.

The man panting before picking your up bridal style, making his way to your room. He started the bath, calling overhaul on his phone. A few seconds later the leader ran into the bathroom, sighing when he saw you. "Thank god your okay, pop's would've killed me" He muttered, placing his gloved hand on your head.

A/N: So sorry it's short, i had to rush this since i have a buisy schedule. i Also don't really know much about age regression so i hope this is at least a little correct