hanging out + late

Ship: Rinney n brance(2 stories in 1)

robinisthebest0

1:

> robin and finney spend the day together.

2: > Vance, is late to bruce's birthday.

1

Robin's POV:

Me and Finn, tried holding hands but every time some one would walk past us i'd let go.

"Okay, So where should we go?"

"Let's go too, the Store I'm kinda tired of seeing you wear the same thing every day."

Finney said to me, I did not wear the same thing everyday I just liked jeans and that shirt was a gift.

"Uh, okay.. I hate shopping but okay."

We went to some store I tryed on at least 10 different outfits that finn, said no to God.. Shopping was ass, everytime my mom would ask I'd pretend I was sick or something.

"Ugh, Is there not anything that looks good on me?"

".. No."

Again, I tried clothes until finn, finally said yes to an outfit that id usually say no too, LITERALLY his STYLE.

"So what you think?"

Finney asked he looked really happy that he finally found an outfit for me maybe ill just lie I love when he smiles.

"I love it!"

Finney smiled and I sighed I literally hated it I looked, like my uncle.

"Can, I at least keep my bandana?"

He nodded.

Finney's POV:

Robin, was way too.. Fast we went to see the stars and I almost collapsed onto the ground I was exhausted.

"Umm.. Robin? Are we done walking my legs will fucking break if I walk anymore."

"Not.. Yet still Like an hour."

"AN HOUR FOR STARS? HUHH.."

I fell onto the grass laying face down.

"Come, on stand it'll take longer if your laying down."

"No.. If I walk I'll think I'll die.."

Robin's POV:

I rolled my eyes, And shook my head forcing finn, to stand but he just went back down Then I decided to carry him bridal style, Almost dropping him. I'm strong BUT DAMN once we reached to the hill, I sighed of relief dropping finney as he smiled thanking me.

"Never, again.."

I said out of breathe.

Finney's POV:

We waited for an hour, A whole hour just for their not to be stars I laid on the grass and robin laid next to me and our eyes locked then we kissed i giggled into the kiss then pulled away smiling just admiring the ugly ass sky.

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

2

Bruce's POV:

I got, gifts from my cousins, sister and my parents but still no gift from vance, he didn't show up I really thought he would since we're boyfriends and all.

"Why so sad Bruce?"

My sister, asked I sighed I'm just being dramatic why do I even expect a gift from VANCE hopper.

"I'm not, sad.. I'm fine."

We moved on to the cake which, was the last thing we were doing for my birthday and still no vance.

Vance's POV:

I grabbed flowers, but the problem was I didn't pay I told the cashier to put on my tab and she said I had none? So I just took it. It was for a great cause anyway, Bruces birthday. When I went out the exit the alarm beeped and I ran as fast as I could which was really not that fast, the lady from the store gripped my jacket, I threw myself so hard onto the floor I got back up I barely could, move my arm.. Oh well I kept running with the flowers in my good hand until I got to bruces house banging on the door.

Bruce's POV:

I opened the door and vance ran in I look confused.

"Uh.. There's some crazy lady following me lock the door!"

"Oh.. Ok, uhm why are you late? I told you to be here at 2 it's 7."

"Uh.. Pinball? Also had to find a store where I wasn't banned from."

"Wait YOU got me a gift?!"

I said excited.

"Uh yes! Lock, the door.. So I can give you it."

I slammed the don't shut then locked it.

"Ok.. Uh! Here."

Vance pulled out crumpled flowers I took the flowers and gave him a hug, I didn't like flowers not at all But Who cares what I like? I'll still take it.

"Thanks.. This is so sweet of you especially since you haven't given me a gift at all since we started.. Dating."

"Stuffs.. expensive and I don't have job."

A bang a came on the door.

"Bruce- don't open that keep it closed."

I shook my head opening the door and got screamed at by this lady asking for her flowers back she had called the cops too OVER flowers.

I gave her the flowers and me and Bruce still ended up having to talk to the police together after they left I sat with vance, we talked about the whole thing and eventually I forgave, vance He got me something else,  A piece of gum and he wrote the words 'mint on it' wow I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

😟😟😟😟😟