Suprise Family event.

Valentino's POV

*The Next day*

It 7 in the morning and I wake up to start my day. I feel sick right now. Not medical sick but sick by these painful blue balls. I'm surprised I even resisted last night.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. Walking in the shower, I take a cold one. I need it. I can't take these blue balls anymore. I normally don't do this but I need to jerk off.

As I'm stroking my dick, I lean on the wall and pop an image of Amiliana's hand around it. The way she would look up while she's sucking the life out of me. It'll happen, just not today.

After erecting, I get out of the shower and get dressed. I'm going for a causal look today. I decide to wear grey sweatpants and a wife beater. Classic.

I go downstairs to see Amiliana eating pancakes. This girl sure do love pancakes.

"Goodmorning." I greet getting my smoothie.

"Morning" she says with her mouth full. I look at her. She finishes chewing her food.

"What I'm hungry. That event had no food but some salads." She shrugs.

"True." I agree. The doorbell rings and the maid goes to open it.

"Capo!" She calls me. I excuse myself to see what's going on. I look out the door to see my mom, dad, cousins, and brother. They didn't fucking tell me they were coming.

"oh mio dolce ragazzo come stai non ti vedo da molto tempo! Sembri che non mangi da giorni!" (Oh my sweet boy how are you I haven't seen you in a long time! You look like you haven't eaten in days!)
My mom comes and wraps her arms around me tight. Too tight.

"ciao mamma, perché non mi hai detto che saresti venuta?" (hi mom, why didn't you tell me you were coming?)

"Why do I have to tell my own son that I'm visiting! Move." She pushes herself inside.

"Son. Come here." My dad pulls me for a hug.
"Ciao father, How's your health?" I ask

"ugh the nurses and their stupid medicine. Same old, same old. Ya pops is still lookin fresh, that's all that matters!" He laughs. He has type 2 diabetes.

Then my older brother comes in. You remember him from his little club party. "Little bro! Still got that baby face I see." He jokes hugging me.

"Actually I shave so." I shrug laughing.

The rest of my cousin come in. Angelo, Alessandro, and Amedeo. They're Triplets. I hug them and talk about how business is doing for them.

As we're talking, we hear a scream from the kitchen. We all run to the kitchen where we see Amiliana and my mom. Oh yeah. I forgot to introduce them.

"well, who is this fine woman?" My brother flirts winking at her.

" That fine woman is my woman, you better know what you're saying." I threaten him.

"Damn ok ok. You win" he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Your woman? Why didn't you say so!" My mom hits me. "Ow." I wince.

"Hi sweetie, I am so sorry for scaring you, Valentino didn't tell me that you were here. Come come, I hug you." She goes to hug Amiliana who is still confused but awkwardly smiles.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Massimo. I would've made you mine if Valentino didn't find you first." He smirks. Amiliana laughs.

"I'm Amiliana and who knows, some things may not always work out." She flirts.