Overhaul X Quirkless! reader (Part two)

"Chronostasis put your mask back on" A monotone voice voice from the other side of you, you stiffen up, staring at your reflection in the window. You could see overhaul sat beside you, head resting on his hand as he leans onto the table. Chronostasis places his mask back on, leaning back into the metal framed seat. Your sat with your hands in your lap, not moving an inch. 

"So, your the famous quirkless student of U.A?" Overhaul hums, yellow eyes staring you down. "maybe." You mutter out, trying to not show any fear. " you are infect with the hero seedmen" The spoke coldly, Chronostasis listens closely to his boss. "OK." You turn your head to look at him before take a breath, standing form your seat.  "i need to go" you went to walk away, only to find yourself falling to the ground. 

A pair of arms catch you, a black cloak in front of you, you can only assume that it was Nemoto Shin. You groan as you try to move, not being able to. "calm down, you move at a snails pace, you were hit by the hour arrow." Chronostasis spoke up from behind you, walking over to Nemoto. Overhaul walked to the back, where the store owner was. After a few second there was a scream that was cut short, overhaul walking out of the room, blood splattered on the walls of the room. 

"Let's go." The leader spoke, you felt yourself be lifted. Nemoto held you bridal style. You slowly pushed yourself away from the villain, only to be held tighter. If only you had the gun the school provided for you, you could've taken them down (or try to). You huffed when Nemoto held your arm down, making it so your couldn't fight back. 

"Stop fighting, there is nothing to be afraid of." The cloak-wearing man spoke, his voice calm. He was trying to get you to put your guard down, make you trust them. You growled at his words, earning a glance from Overhaul. "he is speaking the truth, i am here to cure you from the hero syndrome." His Monotone voice spoke into the cold night's air, echoing through the street. Groaning once again when Chronostasis injected you with something, whispering into your ear. 

"Goodnight L/N" You felt your conciseness fade away, black entering your vision before you passed out.

~Time skip brought to you by The Shie hassakai having a wedding~

You woke in a empty room, the lights were dim. you stood from the bed, noticing that you can move now. You looked around the room, it was empty other than a separate bathroom and the bed. You walked over to the door, trying to open it before a small red light caught your attention. A scowl appeared on your face, flipping off the camera. 

You sit on the bed looking directly at the camera, letting out a sigh you let your body fall back. "The heroes will come for me." You spoke to nobody, only to be surprised by another voice. "No they won't, they don't care about the quirkless, but we do." you recognized the voice to be Chronostasis, it was coming from the camera. "Liar" You spat, glaring at the device. "it's been two days, nobody has even asked about you." He spoke calmly, stopping when the door opened. A yellow-haired man walked in, his hair covered half of his face while a black plague mask covered the bottom half. 

He placed food on a small table that you hadn't noticed before, nodding at you before leaving. You stare at the door, blinking a few times before looking at the camera. "i'm not eating that." You spoke calmly, a green light appearing on the camera. "you should. Overhaul will make you take pills otherwise." A different voice, you didn't recognize it. You let out a sigh,  sitting at the table. You take small bites of the sandwich, still staring at the camera. 

'it's only a matter of time until the heroes find me, i know they will.'