37

K I N S L E Y S P O V

   "Wait, don't you think we should call the others in before we discuss this?" Keaton asked, crossing his arms over each other. Matteo nodded pulling out his phone and typing a few words to someone.

A few seconds later, the entire family was surrounding Matteo, looking as confused as ever. Luca kept his glare on me as I avoided his stare.

"First thing-" "Hold on, Luca stop looking at her like that before I rip your fucking head off." Keaton seethed. Everyone turned to look at Luca who was still looking at me.

"And what the fuck are you gonna do?" Luca said, not breaking the eye contact. "Luca just stop dude. We have bigger things to worry about then your fucking issue with Kinsley." Matteo hushed the two.

"First things first, Kinsley-" He paused, looking at me. "You're gonna go to the house over in Italy with the girls until we get this whole thing sorted out."

"What?" Kenji and I said at the same time. "That's like the least safe thing for her right now." Kenji said. "No, that's probably the safest thing to do right now." Matteo glared at Kenji, which shut him up.

"Wait but why does she have to go back with them?" Caiden asked. Matteo walked over to his desk and sat in his chair.

"Some of you may know this, but there men surrounding our house, every corner, looking through every window, every door. You get the idea. So while we deal with them, we don't need her here with us. Got it?"

The room went silent for what seemed like forever. "She can uhh, stay at my base. Its heavily guarded, there are other women there, she will have her own room. It'll be safe and she will be close." Keaton suggested. Owen and Tates faces both lit up as if that was the best thing they've ever heard.

"Absolutely not." "No." "Never in a million years." "Who even let you in?" Was spread through the room.

"Come on guys. You've known us for how long now? All of you should know damn well that we wont or let anyone else hurt her." Keaton reasoned with the group.

I felt my face growing a shade of red, maybe it's just hot in here? "I don't see the iss-" "Finish that fucking sentence and I rip your fucking head off." Roman seethed.

"Ok, calm down. I feel like it would be better if she were closer to us, just so we dont have to worry about the possible dangers, but I also don't want her anywhere near you." Matteo pointed at the group of 6.

"Kinsley, if you could please exit the room so we can discuss this further." Matteo said, closing his eyes. I nodded and started walking towards the door.

I was literally pushed out by Luca though. I don't know what his fucking deal is but he needs to figure it out.

I stood outside the door and listened to the inaudible screaming match happening. Curse these soundproof doors.

I wandered off into my bedroom, closing the door behind me. Were there really people watching us? Or was it just my imagination?

I slowly walked towards the window, peeking through the curtain. Of course I didn't see anything. If there were people outside of our house, I don't think you would be able to see them. Unless they were just dumb.

A loud echoing bang was heard which brought me out of my day dreaming state. I took a minute to look at my surroundings, realizing that the loud noise sounded like a gun.

   That's when I froze. I opened my mouth the scream but nothing came out. I tried to move but I couldn't. It felt like time was frozen and I was stuck, waiting for the next step.

   Suddenly, I felt hands grasp my arm and pull me away from the window. It was only then when I could scream, when I could move.

   "Kins, hey, it's alright, were all right here with you." Andrea held me tightly in his arms. My eyes were widened as I stare at the small hole in the window. Shattered glass scattered the floor.

   My brothers conversed, but more like yelled amongst each other but I couldn't wrap my mind around what they were saying. I was being picked up from the floor and brought out of the room I spent my time in.

   "Listen to me Keaton. I swear to fuck you let anything happen to my fucking sister while shes with you, I will rip your fucking head off and feed it to your little group." I heard Luca whisper shout. It was only then when I realized I was in Keatons arms, surrounded by his small group.

Lord please help me now.

_______________________________

Well, said id post on Sunday and its Wednesday. My apologies!!

Thank you for your patience and understanding with me, You don't understand how much I appreciate it.

Those of you that said you'd be down to join the discord, I'm working on putting one together as we speak.

Anyways, a short little chapter and sloppy at that, but here we are.

Thank you!!

<3 K