CHAPTER 2: She will hate me more!

Anurag's pov

I reached my apartment and straightly walked inside my room. My sister Tiya and my aunt has went to the temple probably.

I locked my door and sat on my bed. I held my head in pain.

I really don't know why she hates me that much. What wrong i have done to her that she can't stand me even for a second.

I always found that annoying glare at her face whenever i was around her. She gets irritated due to my presence.

Many times i have made my mind to not get into her way but believe me, it's not in my control anymore.

I will really die if i can't see her. For the last 13 years of my life, I'm loving her.

When i first saw her, i was 15. In the first glance she took my heart away. That cute little chubby girl roaming around the whole house and dancing and singing was the best sight to watch over.

I get mesmerized by her innocent smile. She beats me so much when she was a kid. I always faked the pain and she giggled after seeing my state.

I turned into a horse and she used to ride me through the all day until my knees loosen up. During the night my knees started to pain but i ignored it only after remembering the happiness of her.

I took her to the garden for regularly. She played with her friends and i just watched over her from a distance.

At that age i realized that she has become my reason of breathing. It's impossible for me to leave her.

Slowly she grew up. When she turned 14, she started to ignore me. She mostly kept herself busy on her studies. Whenever i told her to play ludo or chess with me, she just showed excuses.

I understood that she is deliberately avoiding me due to some reasons. When i asked her the reason, she mocked me so cruelly.

"Don't roam around me Anurag, my friends are making fun of me...they are mocking me day and night by saying that you are my husband and you are protecting me from the outer world......i don't want them to link my name with you....so just stay away..."

From that day i tried hard to not embarrass her infront of her friends. I barely came out when her friends make a visit to her. Still I'm following the same.

Many times i told my heart to not see her dreams but it felt like my heart is not in my control anymore. For me the word love means Mira. I don't know another meaning of love.

Mr. Dhanraj and his wife treats me just like their own son. I have seen many times that they like my care towards Mira. Infact Mr. Dhanraj send me to attend Mira's seminar and always told me to accompany her when she will return.

I took my phone and decided to send a text to Mira. I can't stand her hate and irritation.

I'm sorry for my behaviour...

I'm really feeling sorry for creating that scene infront of her university. But what can i do! When i found that boy looking at Mira in a dirty way, it automatically boiled my blood. I just wanted to hurt him so bad.

I stared at my phone. The message has been delivered. I don't think she will reply me.

I went to Siva's house to divert my mood. He is my best friend. We spent some time playing chess but i was not concentrating. I was continuously checking my phone.

"This girl will be your death some day..."- Siva taunt me while moving his horse infront.

"Shut up.....protect your pawn"- i said by killing his pawn.