suspicious males

it was a couple days later and i just kept having weird run ins with that trio from the shop especially grover. anyway that wasn't important. yesterday natasha already correctly identified one teacher who was working with hydra so now we are looking into any students in her classes. 

we looked deeper and there is 6 missing kid cases in the area all people from the school. and just to our luck 5 of them are in her classes. the other one is a little brother to one of the girls missing. currently natasha was stalking out a lead on the kids while i got ready to go out with the group. the plan was to ask them about the missing kids. i just have to act like i just herd about them and as they went to the school and stuff. 

wanda was going to be in the park at the same time so hopefully the group doesn't think its weird an english teacher keeps looking over at us. anyway i finished getting ready putting my shoes on just as wanda walked in. 

"here" she passes me an ear piece and a small knife which i was much more hesitant to take. "nat wanted you to have a gun but i said no" she laughs

"so she settled on the knife" wanda nodded. i slipped the knife into the waistband of my pants before realising that could fall out to easily and shoving it into my bra. i lace up my shoes standing up. "do i look alright" i asked checking over my outfit in the mirror, i wasn't all to sure since it wasn't my usual style. 

darker eyeliner massive baggy tee with dark cargo pants and a bandana. i mean it wasn't the worst but still. "you look amazing hun" wanda compliments standing behind me. 

"so whats the plan again"

"you go out first, see what they know about the kids, ill be there somewhere hearing everything okay" wanda explains

"yeah, yeah okay" i grab my phone and water standing by the door. "well im off now"

"okay ill see you there" she says from the couch. 

i leave down the stairs and out to the bus stop to catch a bus to the park. waiting for the bus i see another science teacher from school. thats awkward. however thats not the issue i had. the guy was talking to himself if you looked hard enough there was a gun strapped to his calf. now this made the guy suspicious. to not look suspicious myself i call wanda. i hadnt turned on the earpiece yet anyway. 

"hey something happen? you just left" 

"no not yet, but uh do you know mr stantonson"

"yeah? why he was flirting with me in the teachers lounge. i had to swap one of my rings and say i was married" i cant help but laugh 

"im sure nat wasnt happy about that- uh not the point but have you left yet?"

"no, i was about to"

"okay well quickly can you search him up on the shield computer, i think he's something, i have to go my bus is here but send me the results" 

"of course have fun" 

i get onto the bus no problem and sit in the back. a couple minutes later and i get a text. 

wanda

attachment 3 images

attachment 8 files 

yeah he has a record alright, 

real name sully peters. born and raised in Pennsylvania read the rest when you get a chance.

i thank her and turn my phone off as my stop was coming up. this is all alot bigger than i thought. i wonder how many teachers and students are apart of this. its good i noticed that teacher it puts us one step closer to finding them all.

i walk off the bus thanking the bus driver and i notice the group sat around a tree. i walk up to them taking a seat next to em and mac. they all had some food spread around like always and this time mars had a speaker. 

quite easily we fall into conversation. nico should be here soon as he was the last one to show up or something, he had a meeting at some house thing i dont remember what he called it but it was important. 

nico and a blond boy come walking out from the forest which was so odd, as far as i knew there was nothing on the otherside of those trees for a while so i wonder why he was coming out of there. anyway they begin walking towards us in their own conversation. the blond kid was wearing the same orange shirt as grover but with a green flannel over top. ARE THESE KIDS IN A CULT OR SOME SHIT.

"hey mate" mars greets them as they sat down next to us

"good to see you again will" peter nods to the blond boy. so this is nicos boyfriend. sun child, i think nico had his name in his phone and i see why i can feel the energy and sun radiating of this boy. a couple minutes later and i felt a pair of eyes on me. 

turning my head i see will looking at me trying to figure something out. when he notices he got caught instead of looking away quickly. he simply smiles at me before looking back over the group.

finally there was a spot i could fit in the question i needed "so what do you guys know about the missing kids around here"

a/n

not proof  read btw

low key had writers block and shit ton of exams. i really didnt know what to write but if there is any ideas you have feel free to share.