(25) testing patiences 101

—00 liners room

humming, the watched as the chat flooded in. seeing that the instagram live was consisting of soomin and yvonne this time around. they were getting pretty comfortable using this as their main platform for everything. "hello hello, testing. can everyone see me? your best friend yvonne." she spoke fluidly in english, happy to drop all those formalities she had to say throughout this month.

"the unnies are doing something right now, so we took it into our hands to entertain you guys while we wait for them to come back." the choi girl cooed, already ready to make fun of fans on live. their ways of treating their fans differed from person to person in this damned group. little menaces as junko had frequently called them.

"i got these new clothes recently, and oh my god they are to die for. i just know kimberly is gonna steal them when she sees them." she boosted, adjusting the glasses on the bridge of her nose. "ah, chohee is so, ugh. we can never keep our clothes out here." rolling her eyes, she looked over to the racing chat.

user1: BLONDE DUO 🤍
user2: MY FAVOURITE DUO
user3: wheres kim 😭😭😭
user4: YOURE SO PRETTY 🤍

"i've been seeing the white hearts from our fans recently. have fans decided to make that the official heart?" the choi girl questioned. she didn't keep up with the media aspect too well. wasn't necessarily her first priority to be fair. "ahh, i've seen that too. i think so. the official fandom colours has white in it. and i guess everyone decided to pick the white heart. we should post with it more." she nodded in agreement.

"they're never gonna add the pink heart are they? i wish they did, i'd use it so much." she whined, making the other start to roll her eyes. "it's just a pink heart. who needs it anyways?"
"i need it yongmin. it gives me life." she deadpanned, getting a laugh and furrowed eyebrows in response.

both of them continued to talk as if the instagram live wasn't happening at all. both pausing at a sudden sound. "hold on. sorry fans!" they ran off from view and passed with nerf guns in their hands as the door of their room opened. "oh kimberly!" hearing them coo as a high pitched scream was heard and several nerf shots were shot. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID FREAKING AHHH"

user5: HELLO?????????
user6: HELP
user7: IS SHE OKAY?
user8: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED
user9: BRO THERE ARE TEARS JN MY EYES
user10: WHAT THE FUCKJUST HAPPENED
user11: IM SOVBING

their live continued to run as a few minutes passed. confusion rushing through the chat and media in general. the mutual question 'what the hell just happened'.

JUNKO MONTH @himurajk Aug 22
HELP CAN SOMEKNE EXPLAI WHAT
JUS THAPPEND ON THE BLOND E
DUOS LIVE WHAT THE HELL
💬 1 🔁 5,486 ❤️ 13.8k

i simp for kim @universekim Aug 22
...
so uhm
when they coming back....
its been like 30 minutes and everyone
is just talking about what they want to
see as a cb concept in chat
💬 17 🔁 1,955 ❤️ 1,958

hearing someone enter the room, the crouched down and noticed the chat was still up. "aish these idiots. so sorry for the inconvenience ARTs! they are currently being scolded in the living room by seokyu. hope you enjoyed the short lived live!"

user12: THIS DOESNT EXPLAIN ANHTHNG??
user13: IM CRYING SO HARD TN
user14: okay junko 😭

waving to the camera, she promptly ended it and sighed. misfits. this ongoing nerf battle within the dorm was gonna get someone murdered with seokyu's one hand one of these days. she was more impressed that they managed to be single handedly stopped by just seokyu. there was something about the eldest that made the entire group fear her.

the moment her face dropped or she stopped smiling was when time froze for them. fear was not from the emotion, fear was from ko seokyu being mad or annoyed. and most importantly, sad and disappointed. it was terrifying seeing her change her expression in a split second to the face that made them bow their head and apologize profusely for causing an inconvenience for her.

it was like some natural occurrence for leaders of kpop groups to be terrifying when mad. maybe it was worse if you were apart of the group. seemingly, no one knew how bad calm leaders could be when they're mad, the absurdity of it was scary as well. maybe it was the perception they both had on each other.

quietly heading out into the living room, she watched as the girls sat there on the ground with their heads hanging in shame. "you know better than to run around the dorm like that. it might look harmless at first but what are you going to do if someone gets hurt like me huh? then what will you do." yikes, it was worse than it was earlier. instead of the screamfest they had to do, it was going on basically reminding them what bad injuries could look like by using her own damned broken arm.

sighing, she stood beside the girl to calm her down. "please remember to end your live before you go off like that. i think they understand seokyu unnie. lay it off a bit." she patted the girl on the back. seeing her sigh and rest her free hand on her hip in annoyance. the feeling of her looking down on everyone made her spine run cold.

it was like the quietest and slowest ticking bomb in the entire world. she was the extrovert of the group yet had more control of her volume and character. she was on a whole different level of control when it came to her serious mode. "i better not catch you doing this again. keep it in your rooms for all i care, but there are other people living here for starters. do something dumb, be my guest. but don't get yourself injured because of your stupidity." her harsh words made the air tense as she went to her room.

pursing her lip, she motioned for the girls to get up and go get a snack or two. "seokyu is just worried for you guys. she's been really under the weather with this whole broke arm situation. she doesn't want to see anyone as hurt as herself. so please do take care of yourself." she tried to explain, knowing this was gonna keep the group on the edge for a few days before it blows over and everything calms down. playing the middle man game in the middle of a fight.

posted; 25/08/22