Chapter 33

"This will be enough stock for two weeks, I guess.." Ten stated, checking each boxes of vaccine.

"I hope so" Lisa replied and let out a sighed.

Lisa keeps on looking around since they arrived at the place where the medical mission of neighbor village situated.

"Is there something bothering you?" Ten asked, noticing Lisa's mood "Don't worry, they won't lock us here since we are Doctors. Maybe a lot of people are now force to go home but it won't affect us even a bit" He tap Lisa's back comfort but the latter just gave him a weak smile.

"Let's pack up" Lisa diverted the attention and put a tape on the boxes. She briefly talked to the other volunteers before they leave.

As soon as the two came out from the tent, they found a lot of people fighting with the officers for not letting them escape from the village. Lisa keeps on checking each and every people who's near her, hoping that it would be Jennie but her hope instantly get cut when Ten pull her to get on the patrol car.

"Let's go" He said.

Lisa ride on the car and just shakes her head a bit to erase her thoughts. Jennie's appearance earlier keeps on playing through her mind, it was a big regret on her part that she did not run to her and talk. Lisa was fidgeting on her pen when a lot of residents jump on the patrol to escape.

"W-What's happening?" Ten asked, scared of the commotion happening. They start to hear gun shots and shout from the officers which made the patrol move out of the place.

"It will be hard for them to control the residents since they did not give them enough time to prepare" Lisa mumbled.

"But it is the government's top priority to lock down every cities to prevent the escalation of disease" Ten responded and thought about something, he quickly tap Lisa's shoulder to get her attention "Hey, I have an idea to help some of the residents on the village"

"What?" Lisa asked, looking at him confusingly.

"I just found out that a lot of them are selling goods made by them. Of course they can't sell it outside and only few people inside can afford it, so they have a lot of stocks. Why not help them sell it by purchasing few of it. What do you think?" Ten suggested.

"That's a good idea but what kind of goods?" She asked.

"I'll bring some" Ten wiggle his eyebrows which made Lisa disgust.

The latter removed Ten's hand and drink her water. She emptied the bottle out of stress and didn't notice that they arrive at the village. The officers help them to carry those boxes of vaccine to put in the stock room. Their chief welcome them and even ask some of the questions, he has no idea that Lisa and Ten watched his online interview.

"He asked too much as if he cares about the people" Ten uttered and bumped Lisa's shoulder "You've been mute since we left the village, what happened? Don't tell me about Chief?"

Lisa frown as she removed her coat and spray a lot of alcohol on her hands "Not even thinking about it, not even a little" She replied and throw herself on the chair.

"Why? What do you mean interview?" Jisoo asked.

Ten heave a sigh and lean on Lisa's table to face Jisoo "Well, ths chief had interview earlier about the situation and guess what, he lied. He told them how smooth ths operation is and everything is under control" He told.

"I'm not surprise. He is totally stupid after all" Jisoo chuckled and grab her uniform to get out "Your food is waiting on your table, might as well eat it before you get back to work"