- His Kinks -

You know what time it is...AGE 'EM UP.

Please do not come at me saying; "this is wrong, the actors are only 15." I dont want to hear it. These are fictional characters and this is a fictional book.

ANYWAYS, this is absolutely filthy so you have been warned.

-----

- F I N N E Y -

• Not that kinky, but he likes praise.

100%. Finney absolutely loves when you praise him. "Good boy." Is his favorite.

• Soft sex.

He prefers to make love but sometimes he makes it rough and takes you to pound town.

• Water sex.

Finney doesn't know where it came from, but one time the two of you had sex in a spa and now he's obsessed with having sex in water. He'll do it in showers, baths, rain, pool, you name it.

• Car sex.

When Finney got a car his first initial thought was; 'I wonder what it'd be like to fuck y/n in here?'

He did. And now he can't stop.

- R O B I N -

• Bondage. Definitely.

This guy would tie you up with his bandanas and work his magic. He'll do anything he can with you're consent. You have a safe word for a reason.

• Blindfolds.

He'll chuck in a blindfold while bonding. He wants everything he does to be a surprise.

• Positions.

This man loves any and all positions. He'll do literally anything, anyway.

• Dirty talk.

Robin has such a dirty talk kink. And it makes you absolutely crazy when he speaks the words in Spanish.

• Auralism.

Robin loves when you moan. I mean, he loves it. There is no sound in the world he finds more fucking angelic then your moans. Even the slapping of skin turns him on. He never bothers to cover up the sound when you guys fuck, he doesn't care who else hears. As long as he can hear them he's a happy man.

- V A N C E -

Vance hopper is one kinky man. So...prepare yourselves. The list is long.

• Choking.

Vance did it one time as an accident, you absolutely loved it. And now he's obsessed.

• BDSM.

• Public sex.

Vance loves the thrill of risking people seeing the two of you while you fuck. No one's ever caught you, but he still loves it.

• Knife play.

This man is dirty. He cuts your clothes and even Knicks the skin a few times. WITH CONSENT OF COURSE. Vance never does anything without you're consent.

• Praise.

Vance loves when you praise him. He loves knowing that he's doing a good job.

• Thigh Riding.

He doesn't know why, but he absolutely fucking loves when you ride his thighs.

• Ownership/claiming/marking.

Vance will not go one night without making his mark. Sometimes it'd be a hickey, other times it'd be bruises from how rough he was. Either way, he wants the world to know that you're his and no one else's.

• Biting/scratching.

This one falls under the ownership category. Except he prefers to recieve these. He loves when you bite his shoulder to stay quiet, or when your scratch his back because he's showing you a good time. It leaves behind the best kind of marks. He loves to show them off to people.

• Dirty talk.

This guys mouth is absolutely filthy when it comes to having sex. His words are so entrasing and he goes absolutely fucking feral when you dirty talk back.

• Spanking.

This guy can't help himself. Your ass is right there and the urges are too strong.

• Angry sex.

Vance likes it rough. He takes his anger out in sex. You don't mind, it makes you feel a billion times better. But for safety, Vance made you do a traffic light system with him.

Green means go, fully go into it.

Orange means be careful, don't go too far yet.

Red means stop. Everything is done and he cleans you up and gives you cuddles.

Vance made those rules up himself and he follows them with every inch of his body. You matter more to him then pleasure.

• After Care.

Not really a kink, but Vance loves it. He loves looking after you when he's completely destroyed your ability to walk.

- B R U C E -

• lingerie.

Bruce fucking loves when you wear lingerie. He cannot keep his eyes or hands off of you.

• Morning sex.

That is his absolute favorite time to have sex. He doesn't know why but it just feels a hundred times better.

• Striptease.

Kinda falls under the lingerie category, he goes absolutely feral when you give him a strip tease.

• Gagging.

Bruce cannot control himself when you gag around his dick. It just makes him feel some time of way.