Chapter 4

At 1:40 I left the bathroom and walked out. Some people were in the halls mostly because some teachers would let them out early. I waited hear my locker. I was expecting for them to walk out of the way I was facing so I leaning on the locker. After a couple minutes I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder. I turned my head to see who when I saw Vance.

"Ready to go" he asked chewing gum as well "yeah let's go". When we were walking Mary asked something "what movie we gonna watch and who's house we gonna go to while we wait for it to open?". She said I wanted everyone to feel safe with me. "We can go to my house my dads cool with everything same with my brother". Everyone was happy that I let them come over.

We got to my house and I opened the door. Jax was watching TV. "Heyyy guys are y'all Jades friends". He said "yeah it's ok if we all stay here till the movie starts". Mary and Jackson asked "of course y'all can come anytime" my brother said why was he being so nice. We headed up to my room and marry Jackson and Paige sat on the little couch I head in my room. Ace Vance and I sat on my bed."So what movie we gonna watch" Jackson asked wanting to know. "Y'all like horror movies". I asked because I absolutely loved horror movies "hell yeah we do" Jackson said.

"Ok good what about Halloween or Dawn of the dead". I said. "Ooo I think Halloween would be fun" Paige said and we all agreed to watch Halloween. We later kicked the boys out so we could change. "Sooo Jade hows Denver so far". Marry said "it's ok I mean I e only been here 3 days". I said "do you like anyone from the friend group". Marry asked "I don't know I only know Vance". They went OoooOoooOoo.  "So do you like Vance" they said smiling. "Yeah he's cool I guess" I said looking down a smiling.

"AWWWW we need to make you wear something sexy then" Paige said looking through my closet. "This is it" they gave me the cloths and I changed into it. (Imagine below or not idc)

 (Imagine below or not idc)

"Now this is hot". They both said while I looked in the mirror. "It's cute thanks y'all are suck good friends". They gave me a hug and changed into something hot as well. We opened the door and let the boys back in. "Are we going to a strip club or the movies". Ace asked looking at all of us. "Who knows maybe the drive in will become a strip club". I said letting them in.

We saw the time as started to head out. "Bye guys have fun and actually never mind I don't care when y'all come home just come home". He said and we said goodbye. "Yo Jade your dad is so fucking cool". Jackson said while everyone agreed. "Thanks he pretty cool I guess". We got to the drive in and there were some empty cars you could sit in but you had to pay. "Wanna each get a car like pair into 2 people". I asked everyone agreed and we bought each a car to sit in. "I think Vance and Jade should be one pair". Mary said winking at me. "Yes I think so too". Vance said and then Paige and Jackson was a group and Mary and Ace was the last group.

The movie started at 6 and it was 5:45. "If you get scared let me know you can hold my hand". I said to Vance obviously playing. He looked at me and laughed. "Jade if you get scared you can hold me". He said playing as well while we both laughed. Then the movie started the lights went out and it was dark the only light was the big screen. A little into the movie I felt something on my thigh I looked down to see Vance hand. I GOT BUTTERFLIES. I smiled and went back to watching the movie. A little jump scare came on and I saw Vance jump. "Wanna hold my hand Vance". I said looking at him playing again.

"Why would I do that when I'm holding your thigh instead". AHHHHG OMFG HE JUST SAID THAT. I laughed and we went back to watching the movie.

A/N
Hey guys I know this might be a little cringe but I didn't know what else to do and people would get mad at me if I didn't get to the point early.🥲 but anyways I have to go make breakfast so I'll be back with another story soon.❤️♥️❤️