SLS •bothered•

Could you please do when where sisters with the triplets and where having a bad day and we keep getting theme confused and messing up there names because where stressed? Xx

-SLS/N pov-

I had a bad day at school and I'm honestly done with this. Everyone keeps talking to me and saying they want to smash my brothers, it's getting really uncomfortable. I'm currently in my friend's car waiting for him to drop me off at home.

We got home and I opened my door ready to leave.

"Thanks for the ride" I told him as I grabbed my stuff.

"No problem kid see you tomorrow" He told me as I rolled my eyes and went into the house.

I knocked on the door waiting for one of them to open it. It wouldn't usually take that long. But I waited and waited, About 5 minutes. 

I had a volleyball game today too so my thighs were sore and I wanted to go to sleep.

"HELLO" I said as I knocked on the door again. I waited for someone to answer but know one did. I sat on the ground waiting for someone to open the door. I then saw the door open and it was MaryLou.

"Hey Mom" I said as I entered the house and closed the door.

"Hey honey" She said as she headed upstairs.

"None or you morons had the decency to open the fucking door?" I asked as I saw all 3 boys in the kitchen.

"Woah what's with the attitude?" (chris said) Nick said to me.

"Nick shut up" I said.

"I didn't speak" (nick said) Matt said.

"You- wait what?" I said confused about who was who. Never happened ever.

"Im Chris that's Matt and that's Nick" Chris said for real this time.

"Ok got it" I said as I sat down on the counter chair.

"Bro are you good?" Matt asked me.

"Id be better if the door was opened earlier, and you guys were right here" I said getting angry.

"You guys have mom come from all upstairs to do it" I said.

"You're acting like a mom right now" Nick said to me.

"Ok miss you can't hurt me I have two daughters" I said looking at him with the shirt on.

"Yo fuck off" He said laughing.

"You hungry?" Matt asked me as he looked in the fridge.

"No," I said roughly.

-Matt pov-

"No" She said as if she was mad.

"Bro, you good?" I asked her.

"I'm fine" She replied.

"You don't look fine, you could barely walk and you seem frustrated" I said to her as she looked down.

"Nick I'm fine" She said.

"It's Matthew" I said to her.

"And your forgetting who we are" I said as I walked up to her. I lifted her up by her shoulder and saw her red face. She seemed hot.

 SWEATING HOT IK WHAT YALL GON' SAY IN THE COMMENTS

"Woah your red as fuck" Chris said as they both walked up to her.

"What's going on at school?" Nick asked her.

"SLS/N answer us" I said to her as she avoided eye contact.

"Kids at school keep like saying stuff about you guys" SHe said as she looked at us.

"And it bothers me" She said.

"What type of stuff ill find them" Nick said.

"No not like that they like, say sexual shit" SHe said to us.

"Oh" I said as I let go of her shoulder.

"I can't help it they say shit like that in class and it's constant," She said.

"Uhh well, theirs only a week or two til you graduate" Chris said to her.

"Yeah I guess" She said quietly.

"You wanna stay home tomorrow?" Nick asked her.

"Yeah we can have fun or something" I said as she smiled.

"Really?" She said as she looked happy.

"Yeah well go to a smash room so you can take your anger out" Chris said as he put his fist together and SLS/N flinched.

"Woah I thought you were gonna hit me" She said laughing nervously.

"Do I ask mom?" She asked us.

"No no just don't show up" Chris said to her.

"Seems like imma pull a Nick tomorrow morning" SHe mumbled as we laughed.

-request open-

slow down by Chase Atlantic makes me feel some typa way