FORTY | Ice Cream?

okay guys i hate to break it to you but i'm gonna bring evil luna out. she's been caged in for so long and it's time. BUT NOT LIKE NOW SO DON'T WORRY but i do need to say a few things.

this book shall be ending soon. in like five or ten chapters. BUT. athena's story is not finished. because this poor girl needs to heal from her past, she needs to be fix her relationship with her brothers because right now she's really suspicious of them and her future love story isn't finished either.

so i think you know where i am heading with this... there will be a sequel named 'My Mafia King'.

i am not going to spoil what it's about or what's going to happen at the end of this book.

but i honestly hope you will read the sequel when i start writing it because it would mean a lot to me and because i love you and i don't want you to go just yet.

and i know the situation with Romano is going super super fast but athena is suddenly a hormonal teenager and she's just having fun and learning new things. we all rebel sometimes and this is her rebelling in her own kind of way.

okay, that's all i have to say you can go read now!

ATHENA RUSSO:

He runs his hand up my skirt, his fingers grazing my thigh as he kisses me. I tighten my hold on his hair and he groans.

His hand nearly go right between my legs and I quickly grab his wrist. "Not yet," I mumble against his lips. He nods and places his hands on my waist instead. I sigh in contentment as he trails kisses down my neck.

Slowly opening my eyes, I see a tall muscular man, wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants in the distance. Who is that? He is quite far but yet so close. I don't think he sees us but I wrap my arms around Romano's neck so it looks like we're just hugging.

I continue to watch him. Why is he just standing there? I can't see his face since his back is facing me. But then he turns around. His green eyes meet my blue ones.

Shit.

I immediately push Romano off of me. "Someone is here," I tell him. Since Romano is taller than me he blocks my view of the man.

He immediately turns around, cracking his knuckles, and then turns back around, confused. "No one is there?"

What?

I stand beside Romano and the man isn't there anymore. I look around the woods and I don't see anyone in sight.

I swear I saw someone.

"Hey. You can just tell me if you want to take things slow."

I roll my eyes, "Romano, we are going slow."