-34- Paddle 🔥🔥

As I tighten the restraints around her gorgeous little body, she doesn't even flinch

As I tighten the restraints around her gorgeous little body, she doesn't even flinch. In the bent over position her whole ass is on display and I get a glimpse of her soaked pussy, dripping down her thigh. She's enjoying this just as much as I am.

I circle around her getting a few view of my work. Her wrists bound together, no longer wearing the collar, a strap securing her waist the the spanking stool so I know she won't run this time.

"Today we will use the traffic light system ok? Red to stop, yellow to slow down, green to go. Remember them, I will not repeat myself."
"Yes sir." She responds beautifully.
"Colour?" I ask running my hand along her back, down her spine and I grab a handful of her juicy ass.

"Green." Fuck. The things I'm going to do to you Rose.
"5 hits, you will thank me for each one. Got it?" I question her, hitting the paddle against my hand.

"Yes sir."

"This paddle has holes, they remove the air cushion that paddles without holes have, it will hurt more. If it becomes too much Mi Amore, use your colours." I warn her, she has all the control and can stop the scene whenever she pleases.
"Count." I spank her once, going easy.

"One." She winces at the impact. "Thank you sir." I hit her again. "Two. Thank you sir."
"Now this," I hit her harder this time.
"Is for going out without telling me." I rub her ass slightly soothing the pain as she counts.
"This one," whack "is for lying to me."

Once again she whines before counting, her ass a beautiful shade of red while her eyes brim with tears. I harshly grab a fistful of her ass.
"Forgetting something?" I remind her.
"Thank you sir. Sorry sir." She blurts after a few seconds.

"Good. I'll let it slide this time." I rub her ass one more time before hitting it even harder.
"And that, was for dancing with Ares."
"How did you-
"You really think I wasn't watching your every move darling. You're mine."
"I'm not-

Just as she starts to argue I spank her once again and plunge a single finger into her soaking wet pussy that's perfectly on display for me. Her back arches and she fights back a moan as I stroke the inside of her walls.
"What was that? I didn't quite hear you."
I slow my pace giving her the chance to talk.
"I said I'm not-
I add a second finger and she squirms even more.

So fucking tight.

"Not what Mi Amore? It's certainly not wet, because fuck you are soaked." I begin sliding my fingers in and out, my thumb finds its way to her clitoris and she squirms even more.
I love the way she looks, all tied up and squirming around at my every whim.

Speeding up my pace I pound into her hole which is practically pooling between her legs.
"Who do you belong to Rose?" I test her.
"I- uh" she stutters not being able to form words, my moaning mess.

"Myself?" She earns a spank on her rosey ass.
"Wrong. Who do you fucking belong to?"
I pound my fingers into her more and each second, her moans and whines are like music to my ears and I can feel her walls clenching around my fingers from the stimulation.

"Who. Do you. Fucking. Belong too?!" A threat,
I match the thrusts of my fingers to my words.
"Don't get it wrong or I won't let you finish!"
She whines and pants, I can feel how close she is to cumming from just my fingers. I wonder how she'll manage when I truely go hard on her.

"You." She breaths out.
"Good girl." I praise slightly adding more pressure on her clit as she comes apart on my fingers, her back arched and her eyes squeezed shut.

She's like a goddess as her juices squirt all over my hand, she comes with so much grace and beauty more than any of my other whores. She does even come close, they couldn't match her even if they fucking tried.

"All mine." I trail my fingers along her slit collecting all her juices before sucking them off my fingers and holy shit. If I hadn't tasted anything better than this, fuck. I can't help myself, pulling her thighs apart I dive between them lapping at the sweet nectar.

"Stop. I can't. Ahh." She begins moaning once again trying to squirm away from my face.
"Words love. I won't stop unless you use your colours." I return between her legs and she continues to squirm at the overstimulation.

My tongue travels from top to bottom getting a taste of my new favourite snack before plummeting into her hole.

"Ah red!" She bear yells and I pull away nearly instantly, licking my lips, despite my need for her I will not disrespect her or her colours.
"You ok Mi Amore?" I question. She nods too puffed out to speak as I wipe my face.
"Too much." She pants, I begin undoing the restraints.

Once she's free I pick her up and lie her on the nearby bed before leaving the room momentarily. When I return I have a bottle of water with electrolytes and a protein bar for her.

"Drink up love, at least half and then you can rest. Ok?"
She nods taking the bottle and gulping it down, I make my way to the bathroom a wet a cloth with warm water.

"Open." I tilt my head towards her thighs and lift up the rag showing her what I intend to do. She slightly parts her legs, embarrassed.
"You're alright darling I've got you." I sit on the bed beside her parting her legs and cleaning her up as she snacks on the protein bar.

"Alright." I state wiping off my hands with the cloth. "You get some rest, we'll talk when you wake up." I reach for the doorknob about to exit when she calls for me.

"Ace?" She calls, sitting up slightly. I hum in response telling her to continue.
"Will you stay. Just until I fall asleep."
"Of course." I make my way back towards her, removing my white button down shirt discarding it on the floor along with my shoes.

Crawling into the bed with her I pull her towards me, my dick more strained than ever but I don't mind, as long as my girl is happy. Her head rests on my chest as her breathing calms down and she trails her finger along the lines on my stomach. Slowly she drifts off in my arms and I just lay there acknowledging the goddess in my arms.

My Rose. Finally mine.

As my eyelids start getting heavy I decide a nap doesn't sound all that bad right now. I'm a very busy man and I don't have much time for useless things like sleep. But right now, sleeping with Rose is the only thing on my schedule.

***
Not edited
Let me know what you think!!
Any and all love/feedback is appreciated, I love you all very very much!! Have a great day/night!! Xx