OUR VERSION OF LOVE

HELLO PEOPLE!

Your author is up with a new story called 'Our Version of Love' which depicts the beauty of the bond of love between MEERA and KABIR.  The strings of fate pull them closer and push them apart. Let's see if they can hold their relationship stronger after facing the strokes of time or if they tear apart due to its force.  Join me in this journey full of mind-blowing emotions that promise to catch your heart and capture your mind.

  Join me in this journey full of mind-blowing emotions that promise to catch your heart and capture your mind

[ YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY ALWAYS ]

So here is the prologue:

*************

Today they reached home together as usual and she spoke for the first time after three weeks to him "Wait"

He stopped in his tracks to his room and turned while his heart danced happily as he heard her voice at home. He did not show any expression and asked "what?"

She rushed past him to her room and came back with some papers in her hand and gave them to him

As he read the word 'DIVORCE', his heart stopped beating for a second and he angrily balled his fist and asked.

"What the freaking hell is this?"

"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You were eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wish. You hated to see my face and I have decided to show it never again" she said and instead of being happy he felt sad and angry.

Only he knew how he had survived that one month without her. Rage filled his insides and he asked in a dangerously low voice "Why now?"

She smiled but it did not reach her eyes, "For the last time I am saying Mr. Raichand and after today I won't say this again- 'You are my world' and I am freeing you to go and marry the one you love. To get this burden past your shoulder. I just wanted to say SORRY for disrupting your peace for these six months"

He felt his heart break as he heard those words. Why? Just why? He just wanted to hear this sorry from her every day but she proudly said loving him wasn't a mistake, marrying him wasn't a mistake, and caring for him wasn't a mistake. Even after being his employee, he couldn't make her say that word even for once. She never gave anyone this satisfaction and today he got it but he hated it now. He threw the papers away and pulled her closer and asked, looking straight into her eyes

"Did I just hear the strong girl give up?"

"Yes, you win and I lose. You were right. I am not the right one for you" she said plainly. Her voice undeterred. How come just a month of separation changed her so much?

"Was marrying me a mistake?" he asked in a low voice.

"For me, no but for you yes" she answered, making him go insane. She called herself a mistake instead of him. She gave up. She gave up when he was falling hard for her.