Chapter 85 Our Dream

No one's POV

7 years ago

Currently, within standing leaning on a large tree looking off into the distance, Greninja was standing there, watching the sunset.

Greninja: ...

As Greninja continued to watch the Sun set, he could hear something behind him, and looked back to see Nhazul, Eevee and Gible. What quickly caught Greninja's attention was Nhazul was dressed as if he were going on a journey.

Greninja: Kouga?

Nhazul: Greninja... I'm... I'm going out on a journey like big sis did. I'm going to make things right. I'm going to achieve big sis's dream for her.

Greninja then looked at Nhazul surprised, as he looked down.

Nhazul: It's my fault.. It's my fault that big sis is gone... Because I wouldn't listen, she had to save me and throw away her dream... I can't just keep moving towards my dream after destroying hers...I have to make things right!

Greninja: ...

Nhazul: I know all of her Pokémon hate me... And they have every right too... But not you... despite everything, you still kept looking after me... You saved me and Eevee...  You didn't forsake me even though you have every reason to...That's why... That's why I want you to come with me.

Greninja: ...

Nhazul: I want to make up for what I did to you, to her Pokémon, mom , dad, to, aunt Cynthia, aunt Diantha, big sister! I want to make up for everything! Everyone had such high hopes for her to surpass them, but I ruined it! I ruined everything! I want to achieve her dream for her! I don't want it to die! But I can't do it without you! I can't make her dreams come true without you there!

Greninja: ...

Nhazul proceeded groveling on the ground on his hands and knees with tears streaming down his face.

Nhazul: Please! Please! Please help me...!!! Help me make her dreams a reality! I'm begging you...! Please help me...

Greninja: ...

(Flashback)

Currently, Greninja is jumping from tree to tree looking for Greninja after Nhazul had ran away.

Greninja: Kouga...!

Suddenly, Greninja heard a load explosion coming from the distance.

Greninja: Kouga!

Greninja quickly leapt through the trees and towards the explosion and saw that Nhazul was being attacked by a Aggron, but was being protected by a wild Eevee. But soon the Eevee was too hurt to battle. Just as Greninja was about to jump in, he saw something that completely and utterly shocked him.

Nhazul: EEVEE!!!!

Nhazul's legs began to move on their own, as he quickly ran towards Eevee, grabbing it and jumping out of the way of Aggron's Hyper Beam, causing a large explosion. Within Nhazul's arms, Eevee looked at him surprised.

Eevee: Vee?

Nhazul looked down at Eevee and smiled.

Nhazul: I'm not going to abandon you and ran away. I'm going to protect you like you protected me.

Seeing Nhazul conquer his fears to save Eevee, completely shocked it.

Greninja: Kouga....

(Present)

As Nhazul continued to grovel on the ground, Greninja just looked at it, but it's eye soon widened, seeing Aya within him, as well as his potential. Just from that feeling alone, Greninja knew Nhazul could do it.