Chapter 5

The movie was over and lights came back on and I was blinded. "Holy fucking shit that bright as hell". I said closing my eyes. "Hey can I stay at your place tonight my dads prob drunk and I don't feel like going home to that". Vance asked still with his hand on my thigh. "Yeah of course". We got out of the car and everyone enjoyed the movie. When we got out of the gate Paige pulled me aside and asked if anything happened. "No nothing really he just put his hand on my thigh". I said not knowing what she was gonna do next "AHHHH OMG MY BABY". She said picking me up and spinning me around.

"PAIGE OMG ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL" I said while laughing a little. "Babe it is Vance never touches anyone and if someone touches him he gets pissy like look". She said walking over to him trying to hold his hand. When she did he pushed her hand and her away from him. "See he is an ass when it comes to because touching him". She said walking back over to me. "Whatever it's not like he thinks of me more then just a friend." I said Paige grabbed my hands and looked at me. "If he can't see how pretty you are he's fucking blind" she said pulling me in for a hug then she kissed my head.

We said our goodbyes and Vance and I walked to my house. "What was Paige talking about with you she seem so happy". He asked "we were talking about some that at school like me getting dress coded". He looked at me like I know your lying look but gave up. Had to tie my shoe so I stop and Vance waited. When I started walking again I didn't realize I was on the outside of the sidewalk but Vance did.

"Hey get over here". He said this while pushing me to the inside of the sidewalk. "Wow you know the sidewalk rule". I said honestly surprised. "Yeah but I don't do it for everyone only people I like". BUTTERFLIES WENT EVERYWHERE "so you like me". I said jokingly but I don't think Vance was. "Fuck yeah your hella cute and sweet but tough". We stopped and he looked at me. THE TENSION IN THE AIR WAS REAL. I knew he could feel it to. After a few seconds he started to lean in. Then our lips met his hands were on my waist and mine were around his neck.

It was amazing it's all I wanted after 16 years of wait I GOT MY FIRST KISS. When he pulled away. He was smiling so was I. "Your cute Jade". He said with a smile and grabbing my hand while walking to my house. "I know I am I mean have you seen me". I said playing around and just talking while walking home.

A/N
Ok it finally happened I hope y'all are happy I'm gonna try and update soon but my dad just called me and told me I had to make dinner even though it's fucking 12:36 in the after noon so imma go do that btw I'm making deviled eggs. And this morning I made French toast( I'm so proud of myself😌) but I'll update soon.❤️♥️❤️