what did you just call me

Alexa's POV

My eyes gazed up the calm dark sea as I took in the massive view of the fallen night. The rays from the moon hit the calm waves making the sea shine up a bit with it's beautiful reflection.

The chilly breeze from the sea hit me every now and then but I couldn't walk away because it was just breathtaking.....just like her.

The moment I laid eyes on her , I knew she was the most beautiful woman, I had ever seen.

I had to make her mine.

I loved the way she was shy throughout the meeting as I gazed her up and down like my next prey and in fact she was but I knew I wasn't the only one who saw her flows and it just made me more determined than ever to fight for her.

I didn't know the next moment I would meet her would be that exact day in a bar clearly drunk but we both wanted it.

She felt what I also felt then and we had to satisfy ourselves.

I needed to taste her so bad because she was the only one I thought about and craved throughout the day but I also knew she was the forbidden fruit but I had to taste it.

In fact I did taste her and she was just more than how I expected her to be and it just made my intentions about her change because I had just planned to sleep with her then just leave her like that but I didn't realize it would become a crave.

The next morning I didn't expect her to turn me down after our night together and no one had ever turned me down expect her so I felt like I wasn't good enough for her and I really wanted to see and know more about her so I did black mail her out of anger and shame but after a period of time I felt guilty about my acts towards her realized how stupid and childish I was then.

I knew definitely I must have hurt her so I had planned this date so that maybe we could make amends and also really apologize for how I acted to her but I guess it will not happen.

I just hoped maybe we could talk about it.

VVVVVVVVV

A vibration from the back of my jeans startled me as I realized I had been lost in thought.

I averted my eyes off the sea before running a hand through my hair as I shifted my body off my mustang I had leaned on in order to get my phone out of my back pocket of my jeans.

My thumb brushed against the fingerprint making it automatically light up. I blinked a couple of times adjusting to the brightness before looking at the time.

I knew I had been here for long but I didn't think it would be six hours.

I dialed up my best friend's number Shane because he was the one who called me a few minutes ago and in no time he picked up.

"How's it?" He breathed into the phone and I sighed before getting into my car.

I guess it was time to leave.

"Tell them to leave and cancel up everything, I ain't going back inside cause I need to go somewhere before it's late." I roared the car into life as I grabbed the phone close to my ear as my other hand handled the steer wheel.

"Why don't you just give up on her Alexa?" I rolled my eyes as I heard his pathetic cries about how I should leave someone I like after just one try.

I hated it when he put his nose in my love life especially when it's about me and Laila or any other person I like as a woman.

"Shut up and finish what I told you." I harshly spat at him and in just seconds I heard a faint 'okay' before he hang up.

I knew what I was doing I didn't need anyone to lecture me about anything.

In just minutes i reached Laila's place and luckily her lights were still so she might be still awake. I got out of the car and decided to text her to let her know my arrival.

'Hey , can we talk?'

Laila POV

I paused my movie and placed down my coffee before I grabbed my phone as the events of earlier flashed back into my mind making my face deep red in both anger and embarrassment.

( SEVEN HOURS AGO) A/n still on the phone.

"What do you mean ma'am?" My voice was shakey as I asked back knowing the answer to my question but I had to confirm what I just heard.

In response, all of a sudden I heard a loud almost maniacal laughter making chills travel down my spine. I bit my lip as I waited her laughter to die down. "You know what I fucking mean Laila. Don't play dumb it isn't cute darling."

She whispered huskily but there was anger underlying with her husky deep voice. Excitement flashed throughout my body as my knee bobbed up and down for no good reason.

I was at loss of words but I knew what she mean and she did make an effect on me in all ways both mentally because I was scared to death, scared to loss my job and then physically in a way my panties were soaking wet with my precum.

I don't know why but I was enjoying this. I loved every second of her laughter. It was so loud, outstretched and very wild. It was like music in my ears. I looked how it sent chills throughout my body making shivers travel down my spine.

I just couldn't help but fall for her more though she always chases me away but I always come back to her and fall on her feet which makes her happy but not me.

That's not who I want to be in her life......I want to be someone who she doesn't chases away but someone she cares, caress and protect instead.

So I had to show her who I wanted to be in her life not someone she pictures me to be, I know my worth so I just did that.

"Hmm but Skylar, this is my personal life and I shouldn't be discussing this with you so I don't know what you are talking about." My voice came out stronger as I expected it to be as the other side of the life went silent.

I don't know where I got the guts to speak up to her but this was my personal life and if I'm going to have a date with her freaking client it's not at work so I have all the rights to do as pleased with her stopping me because she had no ownership of me.

"What did you just call me?" Her voice was daring me to talk back and if we were face to face I could imagine how her eyes would be throwing daggers at me.

I opened my mouth to speak up but I just gulped tempting whether I should speak up or not?

Even if I speak up , what will she do about it?

*******
Thanks for reading anyways tell me what you think of Alexa?