28❀

"Daddy! M-Mummy is being so m-mean to me!" Echo's little self whines, randomly appearing in front of me

Her doe eye's filled with tears and her small hands made squeezing motions toward me.

I quickly scooped her up in my arms before bouncing her up and down.

"None of that, قلبي الصغير." I cooed, kissing her forehead. "What did your mommy do?" [My little/small heart]

She sniffled quietly and wiped her nose, causing me to walk to the bathroom and grab her baby wipes. As I wiped her nose she started squirming in my arms causing me to chuckle.

"Mummy wouldn't l-let me have a-anymore w-wolly pops because I had thwee earlier." She sniffled seriously, laying her head on my shoulder.

I kissed my teeth before chuckling and hoisting her up so she could look at me, which was a huge mistake.

Her small lips were pouting at me as she gave me puppy eyes, begging for another lollipop. Normally, I would've already given in. However, if Phoebe told her no I couldn't go against her wishes. That'd only teach her not to respect her mother.

"Baby, you can have more lollipops tomorrow. If you eat too much all your teeth will fall out."

She gasps at this and nods her little head.

"Okie! I want my mommy now."

I chuckle at this before putting her down and letting her run to her mom, who was standing in the kitchen staring at us with a small smile.

She chuckles at Echo who was charging toward her with her hands out before sweeping her up in her arms and pressing kisses all over her face.

It warmed my heart to see the two of them together.

     It's been one month since my dad and I mended our relationship

It's been one month since my dad and I mended our relationship. We've been texting and calling a lot, and have even met up a few times since then.

He still hasn't met Echo yet because I didn't exactly trust him at first, which is ironic considering I let Echo meet Zameer before he and I even became official. But that's beside the point; Being that I trust him now.