Arc 8, Chapter 2: (Lemon) Connection

This will be a mix of fluff and lemon. Hope that's to your liking.
.
.
.
Eren POV:

First night went pretty well. Had some nice dinner with the family and got some of the best sleep I've ever gotten in Blakes bed. Gotta say...she's quite the cuddler.

However...I'm dealing with a certain situation right now...Blake has her face buried in my chest and is purring in her sleep, practically melted into my body. I don't think I'll be able to get out of this one anytime soon...

RING RING RING

Hm? Who's calling me this early? It's 8:30 for Gods sake. I grab my scroll and pick up the call.

Eren: "What's up Ruby?"

Ruby: "Hi Eren! How's Menagerie?"

Eren: "It's alright. Pretty warm compared to everywhere else in the world so I'm not really ever wearing my jacket."

Ruby: "I can imagine. How's Blake?"

I turn the speaker on and put my scroll near Blake, letting Ruby hear the purring.

Ruby: "Awww...that's so cute."

I turn the speaker off and pet Blakes head gently.

Eren: "I know. How's home? And Weiss?"

Ruby: "Hehe! Homes been fine, the normal stuff. I'm a little nervous for when you come by though...I hope everything goes okay."

I sigh and start to scratch and play with Blakes ear gently, using it as comfort.

Eren: "I can't guarantee it'll go well but I can assure you I will try my absolute best to keep myself in check...okay?"

Ruby: "Alright...I trust you bro. Weiss has been okay. She was actually a little nervous for the first day because of parents. Seems her getting disowned is actually letting her drop her "pretty princess" persona. She's still the Ice Queen but not to a crazy degree like before."

Really now? Weiss is starting to relax and be herself? That's good. I wonder how she'll end up being after all this time being so stuck up.

Eren: "That's good sis. I'm glad to hear that."

I watch Blake slowly raise her head up and look up at me with really sleepy eyes and a gentle smile. She sees me on the scroll and simply waves. I wave back and cover up the scroll really quick.

Eren: "Wanna say hi to Ruby?"

Blake nods and grabs the scroll and puts it on speaker. She puts the scroll on my chest and rests her head back on it.

Blake: "Hi Ruby." She says sleepily with a raspy voice that I feel just awoke something in me.

Ruby: "Oh! Hi Blake! I thought you were still asleep?"

Blake: "Nope...just woke up. I don't want to get up though..."

Ruby: "Haha. I get that, Eren is super comfy to hug and cuddle with. Even if me and him are siblings I still try to find excuses to just hold him."

Blake: "Hmmm. You're lucky you two are related Ruby. Therefore I'm okay with sharing."

Ruby: "Hehehe! I'm honored Blake!"

I hear Ruby yawn and pull herself out of bed.

Ruby: "I'm gonna go shower and get breakfast from Weiss. I'll talk to you two later!"

Ruby hangs up and Blake puts my scroll back on the table and continues to hug me, purring more then I've ever heard her.

Eren: "What's up Blake?"