Charles Leclerc; Say You Love Me.

Charles Marc Herve Perceval Leclerc is a man of words. I am CONVINCED. The man needs affirmation and is an affirmation machine.

Do enjoy, Lord Perceval.

Also a lil bit of raunch is added here, felt appropriate.
-----------------------------------------------

Lady Luck hadn't been on Charles' side recently. There was Hungary, France, not to mention the strategy screwups through the year, although wins did dribble in, Carlos helping with that in Silverstone. Charles felt shafted the last four weeks leading up to the summer break, and even then he was separated from his beloved due to her own work commitments.

"Mon amour, how long is it until you are home?" He whined, starting at the screen ahead of him, depicting his girlfriend in a pair of worker's overalls.

"Charlie, darling. I've been gone from the flat for nearly two and a half weeks," (Y/N) spoke as she disappeared to wash her hands out of the camera's line of sight. "You know how much they need me on this project. We're nearly done building the hull before it goes underground, I'm creating a housing unit for a submarine!"

Charles grinned hearing her speak about her job, not believing when he first met her that she was a military-gradr welder. "I know, mon Ange, but it is only so right in my heart that I'm on leave with you in my arms!" He expressed, opening his empty arms to prove a point.

(Y/N) laughed softly, shaking her head as she stripped out the overalls on the camera, leaving her in a sport bra and boxer shorts she stole from Charles, her (H/C) locks mussed from the day. "Charles, do not make me full name you. What do you want me to say that will cheer you up?"

"Say you love me."

"Charles Marc Herve Perceval Leclerc I lov--" She was rudely interrupted by one of the other engineers, Craig, banging on her door.

"Hey chicky, you ready to go out? The American yelled through the door, Charles' face twisting with slight jealousy.

"Craig, I'm taking the most important call of the day here! Piss off, I'll catch you and Margo up!" She yelled back, turning to see the Monagasque's face. "Charlie, I work with him, don't make that pretty, pouty face."

"He interrupted you saying my favourite words." He grumbled, hiding his face in a cushion.

"Honey, I hate to break it to you, but I'm meant to be seeing Craig, Margo and Jamie for dinner, it's an early morning. I'll call you when I wake up for breakfast, okay?"

Charles grumbled slightly before nodding, his eyes slightly less sorrowful. "Okay, just send me what you're eating, I'm not gonna be back in America, I wish to savour with you!"

"I love you, my favourite pilot. With my whole heart."

"And I love you, my dearest naval mechanic. With every fibre of my being."

As they hung up, they made kissy noises, and (Y/N) sprinted to get changed, what Charles didn't know is that it was goodbye to the team in the states, as she was going to be making her way home from Miami the following night, hiding it from Charles.

Dinner and bed was had, goodbyes were said and some tears were shed. Thankfully when it was time for her to be having breakfast, she was able to hide away from the packed suitcase by leaving her hotel bed messy, setting up in the little kitchenette in the suite.

Charles was just in the middle of doing a workout with Arthur and Lorenzo when she called. Arthur grabbed the phone before Charles could answer, and greeted his best female friend. "Ah, (N/N)! How nice to finally hear from you!" The youngest Leclerc announced, seeing Charles fall from his plank position to attempt amd fail at getting his phone.