𖥻 chapter nineteen

"the problem with room 68

"the problem with room 68."

꒰🏁꒱

"what in the y/n?"

ava grunts the moment she opens the door to the cursed bedroom, her gaze landing on the small bed ─ one that can barely fit heeseung & his tall legs, she thinks.

"it's not that bad." the raven speaks up from behind her, closing the door and locking it. "see, if we cuddle and you twist your arm... like this and i put my arm like... that─" he mutters, twisting and raising his limbs as he explains.

"don't even try, I'll sleep on the floor." she announces and is about to take off her jacket, when heeseung gasps. "no. no no, no. in no way am i letting you sleep on that crusty ass carpet. look, is that a boogie? oh, it's a dead bug."

"I take the floor." he then says, taking off his jacket & planking it down. "I'll just have... this." he leans on the bed & grabs one of the two pillows, letting it land atop of the jacket. "now this, this is..." he tilts his head to the left. "nice."

he meets her eyes, spreading his arms & mouthing a small "tada~!" ava slaps her forehead, bending a little to grab both the jacket & the pillow. "drop the chivalry shit lee. I'll just have to bare with your long ass legs for a night."

she throws both items on the bed and opens the little door beside it, turning on the lights. "when was the last time they cleaned this shithole." she utters in disgust and enters the small wc ─ as the room turned out to be.

"right side is mine." she coos & closes the door, leaving heeseung all alone in the dimly lit bedroom. the carpet stinks and stains can be seen on it, & he tries his hardest to ignore the reek of alcohol and dirty laundry, falling back on the bed and letting his body bounce.

there's a small window on his left. he sits up a little to open it further, but it makes a weird squeaky sound, so he leaves it as it is. in the bathroom, ava turns the faucet on, splashing being heard.

soon enough, the door opens and the girl comes out with disheveled hair & flushed cheeks. "even the water stinks like shit." she emphasizes & sits on the bed, taking off her shoes & her jacket and neatly placing them atop of the nightstand.

he giggles. "next time I'll make sure to find a five-start hotel for you..." he says with a raised brow and shifts to lay on his back, placing his hands on his stomach. "man? even the ceiling is dirty! is that cu─"

"shush, I'm trying to sleep." her voice echoes groggily as heeseung turns to his right & faces her back. her hands are wrapped around her stomach and her hair are let down, instead of the usual low ponytail she ties them into.