Overwhelmed Teen Parents and Fights (August 2011)

Harry: 17Camryn: 17 Darcy: 4 months

Harry: 17
Camryn: 17
Darcy: 4 months

❤️thank you so much to for elizabethxmonk requesting this chapter ❤️

6:00 pm

"She's been such a pill today,"Camryn sighs as she looks down at a fussy Darcy who just seems disgruntled and unsettled as she has the entire day which is so opposite of how she normally is which has been confusing and overwhelming Harry and Camryn for the past few hours.

"Yeah, do you think you ate something that upset her stomach?"Harry suggests, picking at his dinner in front of him as he watches Camryn continues to anxiously and helplessly try to soothe Darcy.

"I dunno,"Camryn mutters, picking Darcy up with her hands under her little armpits as her face continues to scrunch up bright red with her mouth wide open in a wail.

"Here, do you want me to take her,"Harry offers, holding his hands out over the table towards Darcy as he gets a quick little head shake from a very obviously overwhelmed Camryn.

"Baby, what's going on with you,"Camryn whispers in utter confusion as she lays Darcy over her shoulder, patting her back lovingly to try and see if there's any gas stuck in her little tummy which could be a reason for her to be upset since there seems to be no other answer. "I dunno what to do with you."

Harry continues to eat his pasta silently, his eyes stuck on Camryn who has her lips tucked against the shell of Darcy's tiny ear, shushing her softly with her food in front of her getting colder and colder by the second, but that's the last thing on her mind currently. He glances to the side, noticing that people at the tables around them have started to look over curiously, some looking nicer than others, in fact he gets a particularly mean sneer from one of the woman to the right of them, but he doesn't bring it up to Camryn since he knows that will only make her social anxiety sky rocket.

"Darcy, baby, what is up with you?"Camryn all but whimpers as she watches Darcy shove her tiny face in harder against her shoulder, her tiny fingers grasping at her skin, one pressed against her shoulder and the other pressed against Camryn's neck.

"Do you think she's hungry?"Harry suggests as he chews on another bite of his pasta, watching Camryn continue to bounce Darcy up and down slightly.

"I just fed her,"Camryn responds quietly with a head shake again as she presses a little kiss to Darcy's temple, trying to swallow back the tears that are anxiously rising in her as she gets more and more overwhelmed, the ache in her throat beginning to hurt.

Harry watches as Camryn glances over Darcy's head, catching the gaze of one of the older women in the booth next to them that is sneering meanly at them, offended that Harry and Camryn aren't doing more, in her opinion, to help calm their baby. He watches Camryn physically curl in on herself, getting more shy as she realizes that people in the restaurant are beginning to get annoyed by the relentless cries that she's trying her best to soothe, but apparently it's not enough. She looks to the other side, catching the gaze of a middle aged man who's sitting with his two teenage kids before he looks away from her, going back to their conversation that they've had to raise a few notches to be able to hear each other over Darcy's wails.