M •hooker•

Y/N/L/S means your name's sister

Y/N and matt are dating

(Chris and Y/N are in the back and Nick and Matt are in the front)

-Y/N pov-

"Never have I ever gotten into a fight" Nick said reading the responses from the poll.

"With my sister yeah but no one else" I said.

"I've hit them but not actually hit" Chris said.

"Chris is always hitting somebody" Nick said.

"I don't hit im gentle" Matt said as I smiled.

"Yeah ok" Nick said as he rolled his eyes.

"Never have I ever hooked up with my boyfriend's brother or his girlfriend" Nick read. Chris and I looked at each other knowing what we had done before.

"What?" Matt said as he looked behind us. I think he saw Chris and I look at each other after Nick asked the question.

"No I haven't" Chris said to Matt.

"Kinda," Chris said quietly.

"Then why'd you guys look at each other?" Matt said to us.

"Ohh beef," Nick said as he looked back as well.

"It doesn't matter next" I said.

"No it does matter" Matt said to me as he began to begin angry.

"You guys weren't even together tho so it doesn't matter" Chris said. 

"Who's you guys?" Matt asked. WHO ELSE-

"Me and Y/N" Chris said.

"What did you guys do?" Matt asked as Chris and I looked at each other.

"Bro just go on with the video bro" Chris said to him.

"No, if you have something going on with Y/N then tell me" Matt said as he raised his voice.

"Matt calm down" I told him.

"Then we're done. Hook up with my brother Ill hook up with Y/N/L/S" He said before opening his car door and going to sit on the curb across the street.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Chris and Nick were looking at me.

"It was spin the bottle and we were 14 bro" I said as I raised my voice.

"Then go tell him" Nick said silently.

"It's not that easy Nick" I said before putting my hoodie over my face.

-Emotionally damaged by gf of 2 years's pov-

"Then we're done. Hook up with my brother Ill hook up with Y/N/L/S" I said pissed off before I opened my car door. I slammed it as I crossed the street and sat on the parking lot curb.

I opened my phone and went to my contacts, looking for Y/N's sister. As I was about to call her I realized her sister was like 24 years old. And Y/N is wayyyy out of my league.

I was looking around at the stores that were beside where I was sitting. I saw a CVS and decided to go to it, by myself something to eat.

-Y/N pov-

It has been about 10 minutes and I was laying on the seat looking at pictures of me and matt.