Chapter 45

Dedicates to favs @RICHMALOLEY @mariab1997 @Rosiebaglole ILY!!

Omg Taylor Swifts 1989 World Tour starts today!!(5th May) And guess who's a guest star! >> Shawn Mendes with his Handwritten album! It is GOLDEN!!
_______

-Hannah POV-

We had a few minutes til the meet and greet convention. Maggie and i stood on the side lines watching the boys jump around excitedly.

Taylor, Hayes and Carter were in a crazy looking wrestle position.

Nash was eating,

Jack and Jack were singing,

Shawn was strumming his guitar,

Nate and Sammy were throwing in rap lyrics,

Aaron and Cam snapped a few selfies.

It was like the most natural thing to them but strangest to me. Maggie wasn't bothered because she had been with them many times. I had to take a pic and upload it to Twitter.

Soon, Magcon took place and there were screaming teenage girls (and a few boys) all over the place. They were singing alone to Shawn, and taking pictures with the rest of the boys.

It was pretty cool actually, occasionally a girl would ask for a picture with Maggie and I which was sweet. After an hour, the boys pulled Maggie and i into the mix and the fans loved it.

I knew that Jack loved it because he kept on telling the fans how much he loves me and they agreed with him.

"Tired?" Jack asked catching me mind-yawn.

"You didn't let me get any sleep last night." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He intertwined our fingers.

Magcon went on for 4 solid hours, as fans left the more came. The boys promised to see the very last one. A girl with red hair walked up to us, i couldn't see her face clearly but she had her eyes on Cam.

"Hey babe." she waved. I smiled knowing how much girls loved him but it turned to a frown when Cam ran up to her and picked her up in a hug.

"Hi love." He said spinning her around like he was legit in love with her. I didn't mind but the guys looked confused too. Maggie nudged me and snickered. This isn't even a funny situation right now.

When he set her down, she smiled at all of us, my smile faded entirely as I realized who she is.

Megan.

-Jack POV-

Hannah's mouth hung open as Cameron put down the girl he just had a moment with. I couldn't help but stare too because he didn't tell anyone about having a girlfriend. Much less someone who we knew.

It was Megan, Hannah's best friend. Well not really but she used to be after they had a fall out. I immediately realized something that made me angry, Megan had a thing with Johnson before she left to Aussie. I looked to Johnson who had a bewildered expression and looked like he might slap Cameron. Now it's kind of like Cam betrayed him.

Hannah looked at me for explanation but I shrugged. Nobody knew this was actually a thing until now.

"Guys i want you to meet Megan." He smiled excitedly. "She's my girlfriend."

Everyone exchanged looks and a few waved at her trying to be nice and welcomed her but still too shocked especially on Johnson's part. We're like a family so this isn't cool at all.

"Since when?" Hannah asked bluntly. I could sense she was pissed because I tried to hold her hand but she yanked it away.

Megan smirked at her, Cameron frowned like we should know. "Since like a week after your wedding."

Hannah laughed. "Youre an idiot." She shot at Cam and stomped out of Magcon.

"She's just hormonal." Megan smirked. What does that mean? I didn't have time because I was dashing out after Hannah who left dust behind her.

"Babe what's wrong? Why are you angry?" I asked when I finally caught up to her. She was crying, but not the hurt kind of tears, the angry kind of tears.

"I'm just...urg fuck. I hate the world." She said throwing her hands up in the air.

I chuckled. "Come here." I pulled her into a hug and rocked us from side to side until she stopped hiccuping. I loved taking care of Hannah when she felt down.

"Now talk to me." I said pulling her to the Jeep we came here in. We both sat in the backseat together, I bought a packet of cookies from the vending machine nearby and handed it to her. She ate immediately.

"Why is she here? Why is Cam out of all the guys with her? I told him everything she said and did and he still goes after." She ranted.

"Hannah - "

"I know he doesnt even know her Jack! She's different now and he's just gonna get hurt because of her."

"How do you know that babe?" I asked rubbing her back. I hope Hannah isn't having feelings for Cameron now...

"I know what you're thinking Jack, I don't like Cameron like that..I just care about him like a brother." She sighed.

"I trust you okay." I kissed her forehead. "But why do you think she'll hurt him?"

"I just know...I know how Megan was totally psyched that im marrying you because you're famous. Cam's also famous now."

"So? Love knows no status." I shrugged.

"Doesn't that seem a bit dodgy to you? I know you don't believe me Jack but I have a bad feeling about them."

"I do believe you okay but that has nothing to do with us now okay?" I tried to reason with her. "If he gets hurt let it teach him a lesson but don't let that upset you now. You should be worried about your husband."

"I'm not upset because of that Jack! I'm mad because Cam doesn't even care about JJ who liked her. What happen to bro code?"

That's when it hit me too. I should be there comforting Johnson too.

"Go." She leaned in to kiss me. "He's probs feeling shitty now."

"I love you. Meet you back at the hotel?" I kissed her back.

"I love you." She said as I got out of the jeep and jogged back to where Magcon was being held.

When I got there everyone looked around awkwardly expecting Hannah to be her. I told Maggie she could go to the hotel because Hannah's there. Johnson followed her too and I couldn't blame him because I wouldn't wanna be there either.

When she left it was just us guys and Megan who was holding Cams hand. "Don't you think this is a bit stupid?" I asked Cam.

"The fact that I'm in love?" He shot back.

"In love? You met her a month ago to be exact." I frowned. The other guys agreed with me. The real fucked up part was Johnson had been with Megan.

"You don't understand!" He yelled. I gave up and signed.

"You're right I don't." I shrugged. "You can he with Megan but you just broke the bro code and you can never make it up to him."

"Who?" Cam said.

"Johnson." I said and walked out with the rest of the guys.

_____
Bet you never expected all this drama added into the fanfic! Haha I didn't want everything to be about Hannah and Jack. This adds to a huge plot twist too! Hope you guys like it so far! We're @ 1K votes! So ILYSM seriously!!